See something you like?

Kara's pov

The day of the party went incredibly slowly. I couldn't wait to see our outfit but I was more interested in hers.

At two p.m. I was ready to go home.
When I arrived there was a box in front of my door. It looked so expensive. I grabbed it and brought it to my living room and opened it.

I was amazed by the dress. It was deep blue just like my suit.

I could tell why she choose it for me, it was lacy on the front and it showed my curves. She also bought me black high heels. Rao she is perfect.

I couldn't wait to see her dress....Rao what if....suit?....I couldn't wait to find out

At half past 6 I was ready with my makeup and hair. I didn't want to be too much so I used light almost natural colours and my hair was in a formal bun. I thought it was her night after all so I should be in the ground.

At 7 I heard a knock on my door. I felt my heart beat in my throat and my stomach was small again.

'I'm coming' with that I opened the door. My jaw dropped at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing a deep blue three pieces suit and her hair was in a high ponytail.

Rao I felt like I could lose my mind and bring her to my bedroom.

' see something you like?' She asked with a raised eyebrow

'Rao...I do... you're beautiful...I wish we could stay here end get you out of this suit' with that I kissed her jaw and her neck. I heard her heart beating fast and a moan escaped her mouth.

'Yeah I wish that too... you're even more beautiful...so let's hope we'll get home early enough to find out what's underneath these dresses' she said with a new tone in her voice.

Rao she was killing me. I kissed her before we got going to the party.

I  was getting nervous because after all she will reveal her sexuality and her girlfriend at once. It's not easy to be a woman who lives in the "man's word" and it's harder when you're not following the standards if it comes to the sexuality.

I know that it's the 21st but here on Earth people still don't understand what love really is so I was worried for Lena.

I knew she is a badass and she could handle almost everything but I don't want to be the one who causes her more trouble and pain than I've already caused her.

'Are you nervous?' she asked me in the car on the way to the event

'I just don't want to cause you any more trouble or pain' I said her honestly

'Babe you won't. I know it's scary but I'm here not only with you but for you. I want to go on a fancy date with my girlfriend and show the world how happy I am by her side. I won't lie to you, some people will judge me because of my orientation of course but aren't we used to this? I just wanna have fun with my beautiful girlfriend by my side all night.'

'I love you so much' I kissed her passionately

'Whoa tiger, save it for later' I would be too ashamed to admit how turned on I got from her note.

I hold her hand all the way to the big building. I saw the flesh lights of the cameras. I was getting nervous and I must have squeezed her hand a little bit because she looked me in the eye and said 'It's okay honey, I'm here. I got you'

We stepped inside the building and I saw everybody turned towards us.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce our amazing CEO, Lena Luthor and her girlfriend Kara Danvers.'

Some people smiled at me warmly and some started to whisper with there partners.
'You may know her from her amazing article at Catco. She wrote that article about Lex which earned her a Pulitzer prize.' I felt my cheeks getting warmer. I really don't like compliments.

I could tell we looked good at each other side. They took a lot of pictures about us and some journalist even asked for an interview from both of us. It's strange to me because I usually on the other side of the questions but we knew it could happen.

We answered almost everything so I knew what will be the headlines of the next newspaper and magazines.

They held a proper dinner too. I sat beside Lena of course. We were talking with different people when I felt her hand on my knee.

I jumped a little bit from the sudden touch but after that I got relaxed again. It was until I felt her moving her hand higher. I didn't know why this sudden change but I looked at her hoping she would know what I meant and she would stop.

That was not the case. Now her hand was on my thigh. I was turned on but also I was pissed off because we were at a formal event with cameras everywhere. I knew she'll get punished for her actions.

After the dinner was over she made an excuse to leave early. Little did I know what she was planning us for the night.