Chapter one Blake Hotson

If you "are at the decisioning of Blake. What will you choose?"

Your Father asked you.

Your "honor" or your "feelings."

My answer is-

Well let just cut that point.

It's not important anyway.

Well usually normal people introduce them self normally so lets stick to that.

The name is Blake Hotson. I am 164 years old. I guess you are wondering why my age is this high or old. Better luck next time finding out why.

My home is not big nor small, its the normal size of a house like everyone else. I lived with my parents well technically I only lived with my Mother. Mom is always going out and when she got back at the house she always carry two alcoholic bottles, I always told her not to buy thus stuffs. Well as stubborn as my dad (sigh).

Now let me tell you about dad.

Hm.. Well dad is easily plan on tactics,he is fearless in everyway,and responsible as ever too.

Since past two years. I didn't seen my dad going back home. Me and my mother search for him but without a hint or a clue we didn't find him. Mom was full of sorrow when we couldn't found dad. But don't worry I comforted her when she was in that state.

After this past few years we were living normally.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell my info about myself. It is still short so let me try making it long. (Giggles)

As I said I am Blake Hotson. I am getting trained as an Assassin, why? Because.. Its classified. My personality is hot-head, |not really just a little|,I am shy about 15%, I could be grumpy at times, I get absent minded about times, sorry about that.

The color of my hair is raven and my skin color is as the same from the different girls skin tone. But I am not a nigger IF thats what you are thinking.

Oh pardon for my rude words.

(She blushes from her rude ness)

Oh and by the way be careful from my personality. (Giggles)

I.. Will tell you about my mom's name.

Now.. Let me tell you about my Mom's history. I don't know why I am saying this but I guess it needs to be known.

My mom. The name of my mom is Lilia Riv. Since dad is her husband her name now is Lilia Hotson.

Her history that she is the administrator of a Guild. I don't know what's the name of the Guild. She didn't told me and plus she doesn't mention it.

Last information.

S

I was called a rose well some call me white rose. Because when the weather turns winter I am always outside sitting on the bench.

My destiny cannot change nor my strength.