Chapter thirteen: I knew you were coming

"Nothing is true... everything is permitted"

- Assassin's Creed

Blake and Raven have reach the waterfall up ahead at midnight then dismounted their horses while carrying a torch in Raven's hand. Blake touched the falling water in the falls then shivered a little. "Zssh!~ damn its cold." The light blue haired girl scanned the area if there is any unnecessary. "To be honest, this is lousy mission..." While Blake was touching it. "Why's that?" Then she walked next to her. "I just don't get it." She sighed "I don't get you either." Both of them slowly goes at the side of the waterfall where the entrance is, and the black haired girl saw the door that is locked. "Raven keep a look out" Then the black eyed girl picked the lock open after 20 seconds. "Can you stay here?" The girl nodded in the opposite way. "You should know, I will take 'no' for an answer" She sighed as she heard her response. She open's the door cautiously with her hands and walked quietly in the hallway. "I heard sometime.. so harsh" Both of them find's a door and goes inside and left it a little open as Blake's hidden blade slides down her wrist while hiding behind the door. The guard was walking with a torch and notice the door open "Guess another one of thus raccoon got in" and walked towards it as he put his hand on the door knob and pulled it slowly checking the room without entering. Suddenly Blake swiftly and pulled the guard inside and cops her hand at his mouth not making him make a nose with a tight cover. The light blue haired girl spoke to the guard. "Be quiet, we don't want noise do we ?" Blake sticked out below his chin with her hidden blade touching at the edge. "Now tell me, where's the room that the meeting is gathered." The guard mumbled and spoked. "O-Over my d-dead b-body" without hesitating Blake slides her blade through his neck and fall on the ground bleeding. "What now?" Said Raven.

"We will do this in our own way then." Blake left the room followed by Raven then opened her eagle vision while moving forward and scanning the place and a person is highlighted with a red color, the eagle vision faded and peeks a little while hiding at the wall and checking the man. "Here's the letter you are asking" the man spoke. "Thanks" unexpectedly stabs that man at the chest with a dagger. He puked a bit of blood out of his mouth then fall on the ground and muttered while stuttering. "I-I-I... w-we had a d-deal..." The man that stabbed him replied. "I don't care about that- I heard you were planning to assassinate me. His eyes were barely ipening. "Y-You knew...." The man smirked. "I am not stupid you bloody- uhh!?" Suddenly his body stiffed as he felt the pistol on his back then heard the hammer of the pistol click and Blake held's the trigger firmly without pulling it yet. The man spoke to her. "you might get hurt, ya know." The man taunt her even if he is almost to his death. "I didn't know you were my target" she said while the pistol is on his back. "I didn't know a fine woman would point a pistol at me" He stealth turning around and holding the pistol suddenly and Blake without a notice points her hidden blade on his forehead. "Try to swipe my pistol, and you'll get it"

The man snared tauntingly toward's her. "interesting." He twist her arm where the pistol is but when Blake's hand got twist she also turned at the same angel that her arm was then alternatively the man got twist hisself and Blake point's her pistol and said. "Can you repeat it again?" She shot him without having second thoughts and Raven said. "I don't know but we need to go this is such a harsh- I don't want us to be seen. The sound of the pistol will alert some people here" Blake looked down to the man with a mutter. "Yeah" the man moved a little with his hand and looked at the woman with a smirk showing deadly look. "We will meet again, shortly, I swear of it" a big certain covering the window disables, falls and lands on the man covering him then Blake removed the certain with her hand rapidly and saw the man disappeared. "If you ask me Raven many pest just want's to be mysterious " Raven snared and smiled in an insult way. "looks like attention seeker" Then Raven's eyes changes color into white pupils , while glowing and crows start's flying inside the church at where they are spotted, surrounding them while flying, and vanished in a blink of an eye.