Chap no. Ended Shed of Nightmares

I'll give you... the veins of the needed. The blood of the purity. And the eyes of unbelievably glimpse.

The debts has been finished.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Blu woke up in his bed, confuse with his eyes watery in his sleep. "A-Agnes..."

_________________

With his swift and agility, foot is dodging every way of the crowd moves and walks. ". . ." While he eavesdrop  the guards following them from far behind, being crowded by the citizens. The ego of his soul silents. Guards were talking in a lousy way of matter. "Hey do you know the priest of the neverland-" the guard said. "Oh! That's where I live, what about it? That village has been burn down, right?" The other guard responded. "Let me finish talking will ya!" He signed, then continues. "I was saying that, the priest of the Neverland had survived" "really? It's been a long time since that village had burn down." "I know, well he was able to escape that time, with the children's from the village" "I see, so I guess he has taken the children in the orphanage" "He did, but now I don't know where he is" "Why bother looking for him?" "Well, I want to return the favor" "that's unusual of you." "I meant from insulting me." "hehehe, there we go- we need money for vice commander, and further more, we need to go and investigate the dents we saw, that was hidden in the forest." "Oh I saw those, It has a symbol, well on the wooden pole. It was carved." "In other words, let's just go and investigate" "as you say." Paulo's thoughts. | . . . | He continues doing the same thing and remains' undetected.

__________________

While walking then going across the gate entrance of the Neverland. "......" She bowed her head at the same time whispered to herself. "Without an end, there will be no peace..." Walking in the village seeing the burned houses, ashes still reflecting the burned woods. "Someone came here..." She whispered, held her pistol that is hanging on her hip, while walking to the direction where the ash reflected at. Take's out her pistol refilling gunpowder, next the bullets. While she was almost done refilling, someone at her back appeared silently without notice, draw's it's gun from his hip slowly then aim's it towards' her, he grins. "Haste-"

Then Blake turns' quick while raising her leg and kick's his waist rapidly with her foot. Sents' him flying suddenly hit against the broken fence. "Ughh..!!" Her eye's changes color. "You were good, but not good enough, with that blabbering mouth of yours" Narrowing him with her eyes. "I s-see" mumbled the man. She snared at him. "Pft, so, what is these about? Another mysterious unbelievably human saying what so not with a stupid mouth." Spoke with belief and insulting him. "I wasn't going to do anything- .....you are in my territory..." He said with a low tone of his voice. "Oh.... My apologize, I was just passing by the village" She said with embarrassment on her face. "It's alright, I understand now, I'm sorry I attacked you" Said a bit shyly. "It's all fine now, by the way, is there more survivors here?" "Uhmm, well...." "It's alright if you don't want to tell me, sorry, I asked." No, it's fine- but I don't usually trust humans like you..." With a mutter voice at the end, he said. "Humans... Like me... May I ask, what are you?" After hearing her responds, he looked at her with normal eyes then walk forward and grabbed her hand, dragging her gently. "U-uhh..." | Is he.... |

"I have witness your eyes, flashing before mine, with great power, will over come the depths I made." While she is getting pulled. "D-Depths..? Power...." |Could it be....| "Human, I don't know you, but, I can smell your scent, A scent I knew before..." Said with a firm voice. "If you don't know me, then let go of me" She said with a light struggle. "I can't do that" She forcefully breaks' herself free from him then throws her small knives at him! The man got hit on his shoulders and dodged the rest. "Tsss... Woman, I ask you, come with me..." He said with a slight violent tone. "Never" Her eyes were glaring straight directly at him. The man runs' directly at her while every step he make burns the ground. Blake's thoughts. | What......| She tilt to the side but the man turned and grabbed her arm "Your coming with me" she got grabbed then grouch down while her leg moves and tripped him with it, the man got tripped but lucky he backflipped then punch her stomach, Blake steps back from the hit she got from him and cough unsually. He speak. "No harm will done, just come with me"

"Your not someone that can order me around" the black haired girl takes' out the smoke bomb. "Adios mi amigo.." Smoke bomb has released and covered the area in it, smoke was smelly as it is like rotten food. The man coughs. "Shit, she got away."

"Why can't you do it yourself Rido..."

Blake appeared in a deep forest. "Huff.. I lost my track.. Damn it, tsk.- damn that guy... why do I always have thriller issues on some moments..." She signed from annoyance.

***

Blu was playing with his red ball, bouncing it using his hand. "Ball.. Ball.. Ball..~" Said in a playful and cheerful energetic tone. "La~ la~ la~ la~ la~ la~" Walking in the hallway like he was planking. "Miro miro la ni mo~ na mi no mo hi mo ri" suddenly blu stiffed his body from the presence he felt.

Whoosh sound passed by him while the wind is with it and flew the curtain window slightly from the distance. It was a strange feeling coming from the boy, his legs can't barely step, his eyes was still staring at the window.

A voice came into his head. Come with me... Come with me... don't be afraid... I won't hurt you... Lucifer was stiff as a wall, no emotions filled within him. As he was taking his steps forward reaching his hand for the window. Fingers are grouching, wanting to reach the window while taking his steps slow. His eyes were blank dead. "P-Pa pa..." The cute little boy followed the sound as he go across the hallway with small steps, reaching out his hand, grouching it. Come with me... my dear blood... When he finally reach the window, he opened the curtain with his soft and gentle hands. He saw his papa smiling toward's him and with an open arms he called out to him between them is a clearly window glass. Open the window, little one... don't be scared... The little boy tried to open the window with a bit of force because of his fragile little hands and the man in front of him that is between them is a glass, he pulled the window open helping the little one. He reach out his hand and his papa grabbed his both hands and pulled him
Out of the room and snuggled him into his papa's arms while carrying his boy.
Blu was kept warm into his dad's hot and warm arms around him.
Let's go...

Then his papa grinned slightly half of his lip.

Just as Paulo was snuggling his son. His eyes turned red. | little one... You will join your father someday.... to death." |