☽ 🅜🅔🅔🅣🅘🅝🅖☽

The first time our eyes met, I knew I would love and protect you forever
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

November 24, it had been two days since the twins were born. The families were finally coming to visit the babies. Or well a baby. Nobody knew it was twins. Christina would also be Carrie's Godmother. To honor Jonah. They often called the baby girl Marie. Easier to not get messed up. So the baby girl was more known by her middle name.

The families would be here any minute. And like Marie was a surprise to them, they decided to do the same with the families. They put Marie in a more hidden part of the room. They made sure Matthew Marais was right in view. His name was no where hung up so they couldn't sneak peak at it.

Quiet Knocks were heard on the door.

Jack went to open it. The families all piled in. Filled with presents, bears, balloons, cupcakes, and clothes. As well pictures of Corbyn and Jonah.

"How is he?" Carrie asked.

"He's doing amazing. He's healthy. Looks just like Corbyn And Jonah ." Zach said with a smile on his lips.

"Can we see him?" Ashley asked.

"Of course," Daniel said as he picked up Matthew Marais and walked towards Saskia who looked sad and happy. Remembering how her oldest son always talked about wanting a little prince as a son.

"Here you go," Daniel whispered causing her to look up with tears in her eyes.

Saskia carefully took the baby boy into her arms. A sob escaping her lips.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "You're just like you daddy," she cried to the baby.

"Your eyes," she said.

"What's his name?" Isla asked her older brother. Jack looking at Daniel. All eyes now on Daniel.

"Matthew Marais," daniel said with tears in his eyes.

The besson family let out a sob. It was part of their closure. Their family member's legacy continuing.

"Can I hold him?" Ashley asked her mom. Saskia nodded and handed Ashely her nephew.

"Hi Matthew, I'm your aunt," Ashley said with tears in her eyes. "I'm here to protect you," she said.

Matthew Marais was passed to Jordan who then said the same thing as Ashely. Next was Ray.

"Hi baby," ray said to his first grandchild.

"You look just like your daddy. I see his baby form in you," ray said, tears running down his cheeks. "I remember holding him for the first Time. Just like this and it brings back so many happy memories." Cried Ray. "I am here to protect you, forever and always," Ray said.

Next was Christina.

"Matthew," Christina said, rocking him in her eyes as she looked up, trying to blink away the tears. "I'm here for you. I won't let your daddy down. Bean would adore you. It's like seeing my best friend all over again," she sobbed.