Chapter 2

"That's not for you to know today, love." 

That sentence kept ringing through my head. The entire day at school, I could not take my mind off of it. What did he mean? Why couldn't he tell me? Does he know something I don't? What could he be hiding?

Yeseul waved a fork in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yah, you keep staring off into space. It's been going on the entire day. What's wrong?" She asked. 

I stared at her for a second. "There was this guy I met at the party. He was...interesting. He talked to me as if he knew me before." 

"Well, duh he knows you. You are Lee Mina. Daughter of Lee Sangmin, the king of business and financials. Everyone knows you." Yeseul stated. She offered me some of her cake, but I denied it.

"No, what I mean is that he talks to me as if we've met before. But, I've never seen or met him before. He asked for my numbe--"

"OMO REAALLLLYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!" Yeseul yelled. 

Passing students stared at us but paid soon brushed it off. 

"Did you give it to him?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, yeah. More like he gave me his phone number. But he never texted me or anything." I admitted. 

"What's this lucky guy's name?" 

"That's the thing. I don't know." I said.

"Wut." Yeseul said, looking like a deflated balloon.

"I asked, but then he kissed me and said it wasn't for me to know yet." I said, touching my cheek gently.

"YOU KISSED HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!" Yeseul screamed.

"YESEUL SHUT UP!!! and it wasn't on the lips. He just kissed me on the cheek as a goodbye." I muttered the last sentence, hoping Yeseul wouldn't hear. She heard everything.

"Omo, is he hot." She asked. 

"Well, kinda. I thought he looked kinda cute. He had a really pretty smile. I definitely remember that." I said. 

"Oooooooh, someone's gotta cruuuuuuussh." Yeseul teased. 

"Enough. Class is going to start soon. Let's return to class." I said. 

Together we walked back to the classroom and on our way we heard some voices whispering about a new transfer student. At first I wondered who it was, but eventually I got over it. 

After school, my driver drove me home and I was greeted by maids and butlers. I quickly said hello then went up to my room to finish my homework for the day. The only problem was, I couldn't focus on any of my work. I kept staring at my phone, anticipating for that mysterious man to text me back. I sighed, then tried to return my focus back to my homework.

The Next Day...

I woke up early that morning so I could head to school with Yeseul. Our houses weren't too far from each other so I just walked over to her house. I rang the doorbell and the gates to her house immediately opened. I headed inside her house and Yeseul's maids greeted me. I slightly bowed and went into her living room to wait for Yeseul.

After what seemed like forever, Yeseul finally came downstairs. I looked up from my phone and took out my airpods. 

"Hey." She said cheerfully.

"You're awfully bright this morning. What happened?" I asked her, completely unamused. 

"So, you know that guy, Jeno?"