His boner was showing through his jeans, and he just shrugged nonchalantly though his cheeks were becoming a slight shade of pink.

"What can I say?" he grinned at me. "Big boner for the beautiful boy?"

I burst out laughing, and he pulled me into a hug again. His mouth was near my ear whispering sweet nothings into it, and it made me smile even wider. Scott's lips kissed the soft area below my ear sending tingles throughout my entire body.

Tilting my head to the side to give him more access to the side of my neck, he sucked on my skin and placed soft kisses on them. I never imagined kissing someone on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

He kissed the side of my face until his lips were inches away from mine. "Fuck," he cursed, voice hoarse. "You make me feel so good, and happy."

I closed my eyes when he placed his lips on mine. It was soft and comforting. His hands found my behind, and pulled me deeper into his rock hard family jewel. I gasped from the sudden slap on my butt.

Scott was good at what he was doing, and he knew it. Sliding his tongue under my bottom lip, I gave him access to explore my mouth as he bit my lip pulling it softly. He continued to kiss me, and I'd never felt this many emotions all at once.

It was pure euphoria.

When he pulled away, I immediately missed his lips against mine. "Fuck Zayn," he said hiding his face into the crook in my neck. "Why do you make me so happy?"

That took me by surprise, and I closed my eyes letting his soft kisses control my heart. Scott pulled back and cupped my face with his hands. He trialed kisses all over my face, and I giggled at his silliness.

"I've never felt like this for anyone," he confessed, green eyes boring into my own. "You make me happy just by smiling, and you just make my heart so excited when you're this close to me. Also, you're a very good kisser by the way."

I blushed and looked away. "I am happy for you, Scott. But what does this mean? What about Jess? What about my mother? This is wrong. I don't know —"

He cut me off by capturing my lips. "Don't worry about that," he replied, eyes sparkling. "We have each other, that's all that matters, right?"

I nodded my head, and he leaned down to kiss me again.

"Let me enjoy this," he said between our lips. "Because fuck, I can't get enough of you."

•••

I noticed a house in the distance, and I grinned. Scott was walking beside me, and I glanced at him but his thoughts were occupied.

As the house came into view, I fished out the ticket Alejandro had given me. Looking down at it, Lola's Luxury  and it read the same thing on the board that was staked into the ground.

It looked like a spa of some sort. Or maybe a hotel. But I doubt it was the latter.

"I don't think we should stop here," Scott said when we reached the house. "It'll only slow us down."

Looking at him in disbelief, I shook my head. "No, we're staying here," I replied, my voice firm. "I can't walk for another day. Just... let's see what they can do to help us."