four

0 4.

•••

Scott looked at me very seductively as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I sat cross-legged on the hotel bed, scrolling through my social media which wasn't even that interesting if I was being fairly honest.

He was undressing infront of on purpose — to test me, to see I'd give him — well, sucks to be him because I wasn't going to give in that easily.

Even though I told myself this, I ogled him glancing between my phone, and his body. I know, creepy. Scott was athletic, and the fact that he knew that — he used it to his advantage. It made me wonder if he charmed his ex girlfriends too, or maybe seduce them with his body.

What? Knowing Scott, he'd do anything just to get laid.

Standing infront of me with just his Spiderman boxers, I tried not to laugh at how ridiculous he looked. He rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, brows furrowed.

I hid my smile behind my hand. "You're choice of boxers are hilarious. It makes you look like a child."

"Hey," he accused, but there was so malice in his word as he pointed a finger at me. "There is nothing wrong with having Spiderman boxers okay? It makes me look cool and... sexy."

He growled the last part sending unwanted shivers down my spine. Fuck. That was so sexy.

Shaking my head, I tried to hide how much he affected me. "Keep dreaming, Scott, it suits you," I told him with a nod of my head. "Definitely does suit you."

He rolled his eyes at me. "We both know that's not true," he replied, and scoffed. "Stage one is denial, after all. I'm pretty sure you know that."

"You're crazy," I settled, not really knowing what to say because that was the truth. "Go take a shower and take as much time as you need."

He raised his hands in a surrendingmanner. "Alright alright." He chuckled. "I'll see you in twenty," he told me with a cheeky grin, and winked at me.

What the hell was up with him?

Disappearing behind the bathroom door, I checked my phone again to see if Jason got back to me. He didn't, and I was starting to get worried. Usually we'd text back, and forth so it was a matter of worry. Or maybe I was just overthinking.

Throwing my phone on the bed, I sighed and glanced around the room. Everything was neatly packed, and updated around the room. The small oak coffee table with two chairs was standing in the corner of the room, and the brown curtains were open giving me a clear view of the city below us.

I threw my head back against the soft quilt, loving the soft feel underneath my touch. It was really busy as I could hear the faint chattering of people, and passing vehicles.

Staring up at the ceiling, I realized that my mother was going to marry someone I wasn't really comfortable with. Someone I didn’t fully know yet. He was basically a stranger. It scared to be honest.