It has been two days now — no sign of help just a crazy Mexican that tried to kills us with a rifle gun. He didn't even give us a chance to explain.

And for the first time, I admitted to myself that I was scared. I didn't voice there thoughts though. They were all up in my head. The stinging in my nose began some trouble because I could feel my eyes swell up with tears.

Quickly swiping my hand over my eyes, I didn't want to show any sign of weakness in front of Scott. I didn't need pity. I needed to show him that I was capable of doing this with him. Together. That's what he said anyway.

"Here," he called, and tossed me his hoodie. I raised my hands to catch it, but it landed on my face.

He let out a chuckle, and I wasted no time to slid the hoodie on. Did he notice how I wrapped my hands around my arms in attempt to warm myself? Most probably. The sun might be out, but there were so may trees, it blocked the heat from coming through.

"Thanks," I mumbled, noticing that the sleeves hung over my hands. I raised it to show him. "You really need to stop growing. Look at this. It basically swallowing me alive."

He wrapped it around his waist when he got out of the car, and I was grateful when he decided to bring it with. Scott chuckled. "You still manage to rock it though," he replied with a smirk.

I smiled, and folded my arms over my chest. "First of, I manage to rock everything I wear since I have a sense of fashion," I said to him. "Or at least one of us has."

"Hey, I heard that," he said walking over to me.

My brain immediately knew what he was going to do. He was going to kiss me. I took a step back, not wanting to be part of this anymore.

Scott outstretched his hands in front of him. "Zayn," my name slipped out his mouth slowly, and calmly. "I know what you're thinking. But that's not the case, trust me."

I threw my hands up exasperatedly. "What is it with you, and trust?" I asked, shaking my head slightly. "You speak about trust yet you do the opposite toward your girlfriend."

"Can you zip it, please?" he snapped at me, swiping his index finger, and thumb across his lips. "I need you to stay calm, okay?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "You're not making any sense, Scott," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I'm calm, alright. So stop with your paranoia and put your hands down."

Scott shook his head. "Just..." he waved his hand toward him. "Just slowly walk over to me. Just don't run, or scream."

"What do you mean don't —"

Then I heard it. My eyes widened, and I slowly turned around to look at the creature. An enormous chubby brown grizzly bear stared at us with its head tilted to the side — well, he was looking at me — and growled as loud as he could.

I cringed, closing my eyes just to reopen them. My chest was moving so fast I thought it might just stop working.

"Listen to me," Scott said behind me. "We have to play dead."

I slowly turned to glare at him. Was he being serious right now? Okay clearly he hit his head real hard when he was young. Add to the fact that he was an idiot.