I know that's a very selfish thing to say, but it's true. I was not comfortable with the idea, but at the same time I didn't want to ruin things for her especially her happiness. It hurt to know that she moved on from my dad's passing, and I was clearly still mourning over his death.

But it was only a matter of time before she found someone again, and I was happy for her because she deserved to be happy. I wasn't judging her — I was just concerned about her like I'd always been since the passing of my father.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open, and I leaned on my elbows for support to glance at Scott. He was standing in the doorway, half naked with a white towel wrapped around his waist that hung dangerously low for my sanity.

The first thing I noticed was the water dripping down his chest. I could literally see the lines between his abdominal muscles, and I had to force myself to look away — and there was a buldge behind the towel.

I'd be lying if I said he wasn't smoking hot.

Not sure what to do, I awkwardly cleared my throat, and looked at his face instead of ogling him like the creep that I was. We instantly made eye contact, and my stomach felt uncomfortable like a flower blooming in the sun.

His deep brown hair made the color of his eyes stand out. A part of me believed that he did this on purpose — to come out of the shower looking like that. What was he trying to achieve? A rise out of me?

"You could've taken the shower with me," he said after some time as he walked over to the side of the bed. "It was really nice. And warm. You know, the way you like it."

I sat up straighter, and rested my head against the headboard. "What do you know about what I like?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I wouldn't wanna shower with you even if I had a choice, or even if you were the last man on earth."

He took his suitcase, and dropped it on the bed. He unzipped it, and started looking through it for something to wear. "I know a lot about you, actually," he said grinning all too widely for my liking. "And you wouldn't get to shower with me considering I'm the only one on earth."

Rolling my eyes at him. Did he always have a comeback for everything? I threw my hands up. "Can you please keep it shut for a few months please?"

Scott looked at me so intensely, I felt nervous all of a sudden. "Everyone has a choice in life, you know," he said to me, changing the topic. "And sometimes people take the easy way out."

Instead of responding with my usual sarcasm, I averted my gaze to the silent television that was playing in the corner of the room. "Meredith said we could order room service," I responded, and cleared my throat awkwardly. "And uhm... I don't know what you're into, or what you like."

Scott grinned, and pulled a grey sweatpants out of his bag. "Call me cliché, or whatever, but I'm into you."

Now that made me whip my head back around at a very dangerous speed. His eyes were glowing with mischief. "Seriously? You need to stop this," I sighed, and ran my hands down my face. "We're never going to happen, Scott. Yeah we kissed, and it was great but that doesn't make it right to go behind my sister's back."

I didn't have time to react when Scott crawled onto the bed, and stopped inches away from my face. He placed his right hand on the side of my face, his thumb caressing my cheek. "Stop worrying about what other people want, or think," he whispered to me. "What do you want? That's what matters the most."