Meredith chuckled. "Zayn, seriously. You need to just breath, and relax," she told me, her right hand reaching between the seats to rub her hand against my cheek. "I think it's good to spend time with Scott. You really do need."

This was completely unacceptable. I had rights, but they didn't care.

My mother, and Jessica dissolved into another conversation so I sat back in my seat, and huffed. Jessica looked beautiful with a slight touch of makeup, and gorgeous brown eyes. I would say she was a catch, but I hate her so she can go jump off a bridge.

"Are we going to meet Greg at the hotel, or are you going to meet up with him?" Jessica asked, briefly glancing at Meredith.

Everytime Jessica brought the topic up about her wedding, Meredith would beam everytime. "No, absolutely not. We're not seeing each other until the wedding," she replied with a grin. "And I'm so excited! I planned everything so far, I just need you to meet up with Jackie and then pick up my dress at the store. But I want your brother to go with you."

She nodded in agreement. "Sounds like fun, though I still don't know why you're having the wedding in the middle of nowhere."

My mother turned her head to look at Jessica as if she was crazy. She was, and I was glad my mother finally acknowledged it. "It's not in the middle of nowhere. It's on the beach where the sun will set, scattering beautiful colors across the sky..."

"Hey," Scott whispered, gaining my attention almost immediately, and I forced myself to look at him. Those green eyes staring back at me. "Wanna talk about guy stuff? I don't wanna listen to Tinkerbell and flowers, not my type of shit."

"No," I replied with a roll of my eyes. I craned my neck to stare out of the window watching the scenery roll pass in a blur. "I'm not interested in talking to you."

We both know that was a lie.

"Come on," he chuckled as he reached over to place his hand on my thigh. The contact of his hand on my bare skin ignited into a furing flame. It was undeniably hot. "You know you wanna talk to me. I'm good company, and we both know how irresistible I truly am."

My gaze dropped to where his hand was resting on my thigh before I shoved it off. "Not everyone wants to talk to you. You're not that special," I retaliated, "might wanna tone down that ego a little bit."

What a dipshit! He was an egotistical jerk. A hot jerk, I had to admit. I wasn't going to tell him that though.

Scott was conceited, and he thought everyone liked him. Okay, maybe I liked him a little, but he was my sister's boyfriend and we couldn't let things get worse than they already were.

We were already keeping a secret from her. To say I was in denial was an understatement. I had to keep my sister in mind because I didn't want to hurt her. I know what that feels like.

He chuckled, and I could still feel his gaze boring holes into the side of my head. "Funny 'cause the last time I checked your lips were —"

My head snapped into his direction to glare at him. His hair fell over his forehead in waves, making his eyes stand out. "If you finish that sentence, I'm going to eject your seat and rip your throat out," I warned as I pointed at him. "Try me, douche."