New York Concerts!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm pumped for it too," Shawn agrees.

"Shawn!" Anthony yells before throwing the car keys to Shawn, but he doesn't catch them and it hits him in the face.

"Ow," he groans while clasping his hand over his cheek. "What was that for!?"

"SORRY, SHAWN!" Anthony apologizes. "I meant for you to catch that. But hey, I would have done the same thing."

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better," Shawn says sarcastically.

"Stop freaking out about your face and let's go to the Eiffel Tower!" I cheer before running outside.

"THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" Jack, Anthony, and Shawn yell at the same time.

"Blah blah blah, that's what I meant," I tell them before running to the car and getting front seat.

We start driving to the Statue of Liberty and then Break Free by Ariana Grande comes on.

Anthony and I look at each other and then starting screaming the lyrics. "THIS IS THE PART WHEN I SAY I DON'T WANT YA, IM STRONGER THEN I'V BEEN BEFORE!"

"Could you be any louder? I'm trying to drive," Shawn snaps.

"Grumpy Shawn is a mean Shawn," I frown.

"What?" Jack starts laughing. "Isn't everyone mean when their grumpy?"

"Yeah, but Shawn is especially mean," I explain.

"I'm not mean when I'm grumpy," Shawn sighs. "I just don't want to drive."

"I'll drive back," I offer.

"Thank you!" he screeches happily.

"And we're the loud ones?" I smirk.

"Whatever," Shawn tries to say with a straight face but he starts smiling.

"Mhm," I laugh.

After a while, we're finally there.

"C'mon!" Jack yells excitedly while jumping out of the car. Anthony follows him and then Shawn comes over to my side of the car and opens the door.

"Thank you," I grin while taking his hand and getting out of the car.

"Are you ready to see the Statue of Liberty now?" he asks me.

"Yes! Wait, can't you like climb stairs or something and go to the top of the statue?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can," he nods. "Why, do you want to go up there?"

"Yes and no," I explain. "I don't really like super tall heights but at the same time I think it would be look to go up there. So yeah, I do want to go up there."

"You guys are so slow!" Anthony pouts. Him and Jack are pretty far ahead.

"You two are just too fast!" I retort.

"Ugh, just hurry up!" Jack moans.

I roll my eyes but run over to them and Shawn does the same.

(AUTHORS NOTE: I'v never been to the Statue of Liberty so tbh I have no idea about how the process is to go up to the top, so I just kinda made this up!)

"Ticket please," a security guard growls. Wow. Why are most security guards mean? The only one I know of that is nice is One Direction's security guard. Paul. He doesn't get mad and yell all the time. Why can't all security guards be like Paul? Ugh.

"We don't have tickets yet," I admit. "How much are they?"

"They're ten bucks," he explains. We all take out out money and pay him. "Okay, you may go now."