K H L O E 3 3 ✔

'Sorry your what now?' Blake asked shocked when he finally woke up.

'I'm pregnant.' I said nervously.

'How? What? No way!' Blake said looking at my face then my stomach.

'It was over a month ago. They could only just tell when they took my blood. I didn't even know!' I said frustrated that I didn't know myself.

'Hey! Hey calm down! It's good. We're having another baby.' He said smiling proudly.

'We are.' I said finally coming to terms with it.

'Oh my I'm going to be a dad again. What am I going to do? We need a bigger house! A bigger car! Oh my god Khloe we will need to buy new baby stuff I've never bought baby stuff! What if I don't know how to be a good dad to a newborn!' Blake said panicking.

'You'll be fine! We don't need a bigger house, maybe a car yes but we'll be fine. We have each other Blake.' I said squeezing his hand.

'Yes! We do. We have each other.' He said finally breathing.

'I love you and I love our children but please can we spend the last bit of my birthday not worrying about anything.' I said rolling my eyes.

'Oh yes! I have your birthday present!' He smiled when he remembered.

'I thought I told you no presents?' I said shaking my head because I knew he wouldn't listen.

'Shush!' He said before standing up and pulling out something from his pocket.

'Khloe Quinn Jackson, I have loved you since the moment I met you, I have been without you and I don't want to do that again. I have fought your brothers and your father for permission to ask you this one question. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?' He said getting onto his knee.

I didn't even hesitate.

'Yes! Of course I will! Oh my! Stand up!!' I screamed at him.

He laughed before standing up and slipping the ring on to my finger.

'It's beautiful' I cried.

'Bailey helped me pick it out, which reminds me.' He said before whistling then the door burst open.

'She said yes!' He shouted which resulted into cheers.

'So did I!' Lyla said at the same time squealing.

It made me so happy that we are both engaged at the same time!

'Mummy I love your ring!' Bailey said shyly.

'Thank you so much princess for picking it. I love it and I love you! I said tickling her until I felt pain in my side.

'Can we?' Blake whispered in my ear which I nodded to.

'Bay, we actually have a surprise for you?' Blake said to her.

'What? Is it a puppy? I want a new one and I'll call it after Lola mummy! I promise' she said happily thinking of the dog I first had when I met Blake.

'It's not a puppy, it's a baby sibling.' Blake said.

'Sibling? Like a brother or sister?' She said confused.

'Yes baby.' I said.

'I want a sister. Boys are mean!' She said stubbornly before it sank in that she's having a brother or a sister then she smiled.

'OH MY GOD AUNTIE LYLA! DID YOU HER THAT? IM GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!' She yelled which got everyone's attention which they cheered at again.

I smiled against Blake's chest realising I love my family, new and old.

I'm happy that I found them again and that I'm apart of Kings.

I'm in love with my Inky biker and I wouldn't change it for the world.