I✖️

I went to school with Kane, we actually grew up together because our fathers are best friends, his real mother passed away when Kieron his younger brother was born 19 years ago.

Seeing as my dad was Vice President of the Kings which was founded by Kane's Dad- Kayden., I knew that when I was old enough I would be a prospect for the club, I was born into it, it's in my blood. It was expected of me.

I had a love for art but growing up as a male in our world college wasn't really allowed unless it was for engineering. So I changed my love for art into tattoo's, which means i can still do art but my father is still proud.

I became a tattoo apprentice when I was 15, I have done my first ever tattoo for Killer- Kane's dad, I did a 3D letter with a dice, when I asked him what it stood for he didn't answer, he said that i should stay out of adult business. Nobody actually knows what it stands for expect my father apparently.

When I was 18 I became well known as a tattooist on Instagram, celebrities wanted their tattoos from me but because of the club I couldn't get in too deep so I closed the account, and stopped doing tattoos for anyone unless we know them.

When I was 19, my father gave me the money to open my own shop.

When I was 20 I paid every penny back to him so I wasn't in debt with anyone.

I ran my shop and was a member of Kings, I was always told that when Kane, who goes by the name of Ghost becomes President I will be Vice President.

Brotherhood was the main idea of the Kings, it's to feel like part of a family, Killer and my father didn't have a great childhood, they went into the army when they were 16, they were 18 when they were medically discharged that they were glad they never had to go back.

They saw and done things that no 16 year old's should have to do. They were 18 when they left so legally they didn't have to go home to their parents who neglected them when they were young and they like to ride bikes so they started their own club. How they founded a club and made it how it is today i will never know. Now 27 years later Kings motorcycle club is still going strong.

Ghost had recently got engaged to his childhood sweetheart Jodie, they have been together since they were 13, they are both 25 now.

Jodie is your typical girly girl with a touch of bad. She loves getting her nails done but she will shoot a gun and beat up anyone.

All the club has heard about recently is who she wants as a wedding planner and why. Apparently she found someone on Instagram who is in her words 'utterly amazing'.

I personally think that they should just have the wedding outside and be done with it, it ain't nothing but a piece of paper. But they think otherwise.

The girl that is 'utterly amazing' is a young wedding planner from Ireland, Jodie said she is the best of the best despite her age, she actually showed me pictures of the wedding's this girl has arranged before and I think that it was all too much for a biker wedding but you can't tell her any different.

What Jodie wants, Jodie gets.

It has always been like that since they started dating, the whole of Kane's family dotes on her as Killer doesn't have any daughters.

"Are you even listening to me ink?" Ghost said shoving my arm.

"No, what were you saying?" I said looking up from the person's arm whom im tattooing.

"I want to surprise Jodie by booking that wedding planner but she'll know if I ring her, can you call her?" He asked.

"How would she know?" I said confused.

"That woman is psychotic she knows everything." he said with wide pleading eyes.

"Okay, give me her number and I'll ring her. What should I say?"

"Ask her for an appointment, I know she lives in Belfast so can you ask her if she's willing to plan a wedding here." He said happy that ill do it for him.

"Okay, I'll do it in a little while." I said taking the number down from him.

"Thank you! I owe you one."

"I'll remember that." I said to him before he walked out shaking his head.

What are best friends for?

Authors Notes.

Its finally edited. If you see anymore mistakes please point them out. - 31-12-19.