K H L O E 2 9 ✔

We settled into a routine fairly quickly, the swear jar was actually filling up really quickly with the amount of swearing Blake actually does.

We have been decorating the house for the past month and I can tell you it's been stressful. Blake let me and Bailey decide because he didn't want to argue over what colours, he's only words were 'please not too girly' which I think we done a good job at listening to.

The front room and the hall ways are grey and silver actually scrap that. The whole house expect the kitchen, our room and Baileys room are grey and silver.

I wanted Bailey to design her own room because she's at that age where she knows what she likes.

She wanted elephants everywhere, when I told Blake he cried with laughter. I didn't realise that she would still be this obsessed with them but its better then snakes or other scary animals.

Our room was a beautiful navy blue, I actually feel in love with it as soon as I saw the paint. We have a view of the most of London and its actually stunning. I'm happy with the house and location. It will take some getting use to but I think I can do it.

At the end of the month Bailey counts up every pound coin that's in the jar and its her pocket money, I personally think Blake is just urging extra money in there for the sack of her having a lot of money at the end of the month.

We have made a plan that every other Sunday it is date night - with Bailey of course.

Bailey quickly settled in to her new school. She's been there for a month now and I cant believe how grown up she looks. In this school you have to wear uniforms so she has to wear a navy blue polo shirt with black skirt. I cried when she first started because she looks so cute in her uniform.

Blake has also gone back to work with the promise that he is going to cook dinner tonight if i pick up the ingredients, I felt that he was just being lazy but because I haven't had any work lately I'm just spending my time bored. I've looked at buildings to open up here but only the little warehouse about an hour away. I told Blake and he wasn't impressed with my choice of building but he doesn't have a say in it.

I'm actually going to view it properly tomorrow with the owner to go over the final details.

I was going to pick up Bailey before going shopping because its Friday and Friday is ice cream day for us.

--------

'Hey Bay, how was school?' I asked her when she got into the car.

'It was okay, I made lots of friends but this one boy stole my pencil' She said annoyed.

'And what did you do?' I said looking at her in the rear view mirror seeing her frown.

'I told him that if he don't give it back I'm going to get my daddy on him.' She said proudly.

'Did you? What did he say?' I said trying to tell to laugh.

'He called me a silly blonde and broke my pencil!'

'Your not, but what else did you do Bailey Louise.'

'I punched him but mum-' she said but I cut her off.

'No tv till tomorrow, also no ice cream. I told you not to hit people..' I said angrily.

'Bloody child why do you have to be like your dad' i whispered to myself quietly but clearly she heard me.

'Swear jar.' She said looking out the window because she knows when I say no tv I mean it.

'Wait till I tell your dad, he's going to be angry with you.' I said trying not to laugh at her because she may look like me but she has Blake's temper.

'No he wont! He told me to never let anyone push me around so blah!' She said sticking her tongue out at me thinking she won.

I didn't end up replying because we was at the supermarket.

It took us a total of 30 minutes to get everything and me getting annoyed with baileys constantly asking 'Can i have this'. Which she always got the same answer.. No.

When I was putting the bags in the boot of the car Bailey went to get in but stopped and walked back.

'Mummy this was on the window.' She said handing me a rose and a note. Blake must of left it there before I left the house. So sweet.

'Okay baby, its probably from your dad. Get in and buckle up.' I said to her.

When I read the note I felt my heart dropped.

'Tick tock tick tock. Bitch he is mine, leave again or ill make sure you and your silly little blonde disappear for good'

------

It's edited.

I'm not updating anymore today and I have a really busy day tomorrow so I won't be updating tomorrow either. So maybe Sunday?

If your not following me already follow me on Instagram @Lillie_Reading1 for sneak peaks and I will be telling you when I update.

Don't forget...

Follow

Vote

Comment