I N K 2 4 ✔

I didn't know whether to believe him or not, it does make sense why they all tried to contact me when they got out but because i was so pissed off I didn't answer back.

If only I took there calls I would of known the truth and I wouldn't of pushed away my girl.

I would of found out I'm a dad years ago not when she's 6.

She's absolutely beautiful, she's a spitting image of her mother, she only has my eyes which I'm thankful for.

I just hope she lets me explain everything and that we can move on, I would love to be a proper family.

'Hi Bailey, I'm your dad.' I said nervously.

'I know silly! Are they for me?' She said laughing before pointing to the presents I bought for her.

'Of course princess, who wouldn't get a pretty princess presents?' I said acting gobsmacked which made her laugh.

'Thank you daddy!' She said giving me a hug.

'Your welcome, but before presents a little birdie told me you haven't had breakfast. Let's eat before presents.' I said holding out my hand hopeful that she would hold my hand.

'Oh no! Them birdies again mummy!' Bailey said shaking her head at Khloe which made her laugh.

'I know! They tell lots of porkies don't they?' Khloe said going along with it.

When I looked up at Killer and Ghost they both had a smile on their faces looking at the girls. It's nice to know that they have looked out for them since they have been out. I don't know how she would of coped being a single parent with me being inside without her family.

Now I just need to get her to move back to London, that's going to be a fight on my hands.

----------

'Thank you mummy for breakfast, it was very yummy!' Bailey said rubbing her stomach.

'Your welcome bay, go wash up and then you can open all of your presents or ill let that birdie open them all up.' Khloe said pretending to be very shocked.

It made me laugh that Bailey actually jumped up and screamed all the way to what I assume is her room, when she left Khloe looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

'If you've just come back in her life to fuck off, go now because she gets more involved.' She said angrily.

'No, I'm in it for the long run.' I said seriously.

'Don't make me laugh, you don't know shit for the long run. You left me because you thought my family fucked you over. You should of known I was in love with you I would of gone to the end of the earth for your god dam arse.' She said becoming even more angry then before.

'I thought you got involved, I thought you was only with me because i was involved with the kings, now I realise that, that isn't true. I'm sorry baby. My feelings haven't changed. I still love you.' I said which made her laugh.

'You don't know the meaning of love Blake, or should I say ink? I mean that is your name right? Made me look like a fucking fool. I stood by you whilst you went to prison after only being together for 3 fucking months. I don't know what i was doing.' She said with tears in her eyes.

'You don't mean that, we was in love. We talked about getting married don't tell me that has changed. True love doesn't fade!' I said with my own tears in my eyes.

I'm so glad her family aren't here to witness this, the left after we was making breakfast.

'No, I do love you but I'm not the silly 22 year old girl who was in love with you. There's a difference B. I love you because your my child's dad, but I'm not in love with you. I'm not moving back to London before you say that either. Me and Bailey are settled.' She said putting everything away.

'I will win you back.' I said determined to win her back.

'Good luck.' She whispered.

'Time to open my presents!' Bailey shouted when she came back into the kitchen, looking like a right little biker with her leggings and a Kings top with the leather cut that says 'Kid of Ink' which made me so fucking happy.

------------

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!