I N K 3 2 ✔

'Who are you?' I asked when I see some unknown girls face.

'Not you again.' Khloe sighed when she saw who it was.

'Yes me again. I warned you before stay away, why couldn't you just listen like the first time?' The unknown girl said.

'What you mean again?' I said confused.

'She listened when I told her to leave and never come back. Dumb bitch should of stayed gone. I was just about to win you round!' The girl cried.

'I don't even know you the fuck?' I said even more confused..

'This is the girl I hit when I was pregnant, remember I came to visit you just before you had the fight? I said I got my black eye from walking into the door? That was a lie.' Khloe said finally explaining.

'So she made you leave?' I said ignoring the bitch who's laughing away to herself.

'No, I was leaving anyway. The stupid bitch must of thought it was from her.' Khloe said smirking at the girl.

It happened so fast, one minute Khloe was talking the next all we heard were gunshots, I thought it was maybe Killer firing a warning but when I turned round and looked at him I realised that he was confused as well until I realised what happened and I looked at Khloe.

I shouted her name when I realised she was shot, I caught her just before she could drop.

'KHLOE!' I heard all different people calling her name but I was numb. I couldn't see or hear who was talking all I was doing was holding Khloe trying to stop the blood from her side.

'Haha! The bitch finally got it.' that's what snapped me out of it.

'Killer...' I said slowly when I realised Doc was here helping Khloe.

'Get her now before I put 10 rounds of bullets in her fucking head.' I said about 'Candy' is apparently her name.

'I got her.' Killer said before dragging her away.

'I can't stop the bleeding, she needs to get to hospital and fast.' Doc rushes out.

I picked her up and rushed her to my car and drove to the hospital, I don't know how quickly we got there I wasn't actually paying attention, I just wanted to get her there pronto.

'Help!' I screamed when I ran with Khloe in my arms into the hospital.

Nurses running.

Hospital beds.

Doctors..

Wires.

Doors slammed in my face. It all happened to quickly that I don't know what is going on, when I asked what's happening they told me they will give me an update as soon as possible.

3 hours later I finally saw the doctor. When he walked into the room he must of got a shock as nearly the whole of the Kings MC is in the waiting room.

'Family of Miss Quinn?' He asked.

'We are!' I said jumping up from my car which startled Bailey who was in my arms.

'It's good news, we managed to remove the bullet. Khloe should be waking up soon.' he said smiling at me which made me breath.

If only I dealt with them stupid notes and Roses the first time that Bailey told me then this wouldn't of happened and Khloe wouldn't of been shot.

I know all about the notes, Bailey slipped up and told me after the first one because she said that I was a good dad for leaving a pretty rose on the car. I didn't want Khloe to know I know, hacker has been trying to find out who it was and I know he was so close to find out but we didn't expect her to actually follow through with it.

'Daddy, I want to see mummy.' Bailey said sleepily while laying on my shoulder.

'We will princess. Let's go see the queen aye?' Which made her giggle.

I didn't know what I was going to see when I went into Khloe's room but I didn't expect her to be sitting up drinking water.

'Mummy!' Bailey squealed when she saw her mum awake.

'Hey baby! Did you have a fun night?' Khloe said trying to sound as happy as she can, but I can see she's in pain.

'Yes! It was so much fun, me and granny played cards and we watched movies and-' and I zoned out just looking at Khloe whilst Bailey spoke.

'We need to talk.' I said sounding harshly which I didn't mean. It made them both freeze.

'Baby, go outside to nanny and grandad okay?' Khloe said making Bailey leave.

'Okay!' She said cheerfully walking out.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I growled out.

'I've only just found out?' She said confused.

'What how can you only just find out for fuck sake it's been a month!' I said angrily that she kept it a secret.

'I didn't realise it happened.' she said shaking her head.

'You had 4, why didn't you tell me?' I said calming down when I saw her crying.

'Wait what?' She said confused.

'The notes khlo! What do you think we was talking about?' I said now confused.

'I thought the doctor told you..' She said shocked.

'He didn't tell me anything, what's going on?' I said worried now.

'I'm pregnant.' she said laughing.

Pregnant..

Another baby..

Two babies..

And all I saw was the ceiling when I fainted!