Chapter 3 - I hope it was just a dream!

The last sentence made Freddie think. "Why are we in danger, Carly?", "Because I know the person behind the comment.", "Who is it?", "The last time we saw him, he warned us that he would take revenge someday.", "Who are you talking about?", "Nevel Papperman.", "He doesn't like our relationship because he's still in love with me. I dreamed that he encouraged all Seddie fans to pull us apart.", "Let's hope it was just a dream.", "I am sure that Nevel wrote the comment because that is his writing style.", "Carly, don't be scared. I am here when Nevel sticks out his finger to you, then I will make sure that it will not happen again.", Carly gave Freddie a kiss and tried to sleep. The next morning she was still very tired and she had to yawn. "Wow, have you been awake all night with Freddie?", "Spencer, why do you have to make such a dirty joke?", "We were worried all night", "Is it about that comment?", "Yes, how do you know?", "Sam told me everything!", "Carly and I discovered that Nevel is behind the comment. We are afraid that together with Seddie fans he will try to pull us apart.", "If the fool thinks so, he doesn't know Spencer Shay.", "We can't do anything.", "We have to come up with something. Carly, there was mail for you.", Carly opened the letter, with a photo of her and Freddie in the cover. Two large crosses were placed at the place of the eyes.", "Now it is enough we have to go to the police, this is a threat.", "There's something on the back, Carly.", "My revenge will be bad, Nevel Papperman.", They gave the letter to a police officer in the police station. "Nevel Papperman threatened you with this photo and message?", "That is indeed true.", "Rightly so, you deserve this.", "Why do I deserve this?", "Do you have any idea how many hearts you have broken with that kiss. My son has heartache.", "I can do nothing about it, it was intended that the secret would remain, but the program will not cooperate.", "Look, you get security at your apartment. But I really can't do more.", "Thank you sir.", "I don't trust that guy.", "We need to find out what Nevel is up to. Lives he still with his mother?", "I think so.", "Then we are going to pay him a visit, are you calling Sam?", "What's the plan?", They all stood in front of Nevel's house. "I walk inside and attack him with my butter sock.", "Sam, we need something better. Then you can still beat him with the butter sock.", "Wait, there's someone there.", "That's my mother. What is she doing here?", "A window is open there. We can listen here to what is being said.", "So, first I send Freddie for a walk and then you can take Carly with you.", "Marissa, you get it right away."