Chapter 2

Y/N POV

They Transformed into giant robots.

Jack's eyes were almost popping out there sockets seeing them while I just was scared to my core, giant robots thats turned into cars or the other way around what?! The robots raised their heads to look us us and raised their arms with what appeared to blasters forming out of their hands.

Jack yanked me by my arm out the way as they shot at us, whislt we ran he pulled out his phone and dialled a number pressing it to his ear "Ratchet I need a ground bridge now" ground bridge what the hell's a ground bridge. And there was my answer, a massive light blue portal appeared infront of us causing me to gasp as we sprinted into it with what looked like lazer beams shooting over our heads.

Exiting it we were in what looked like an underground military bunker with a very tall cieling and many humongous computers? Wait was this those things base?! I got my answer when what I had previously thought to be a wall turned and said in a worried voice "Jack what's wrong?" The bot saying this looked like a medic with a white and orange colour pallet apart from a couple hospital logo's on 'it'. "Cons Ratchet they're back" "Cons impossible they were all locked up on cybertron and Megatron is dead" "well 2 deception troopers attacked Y/N and I out there". Ratchet turned to look at me his eyes meeting mine "great another human knows about us", 'another human' ok that's rude! "I'm Y/N not just another human" I said flatly kinda regretting it as his optics narrowed on me making me scared more then I was "and I don't care" he replied turning back to his computer, "Jack I'm going to contact the other Autobots you contact Raf and Miko let them know what's happening" "ok Ratchet" Jack responded placing his phone up against his ear again.

Both of them started simultaneously talking to someone so I just ended up walking over and perching on a staircase up to what appeared to be a human lounge section, strange. The ground bridge then opened back up in a wall causing me to jump as I wasn't yet use to it, making Ratchet smirk. As he did more giant robots came through the portal so I recoiled back up the stairs as a couple of them where even taller then Ratchet and the 'deceptions'. One was a bulky green bot with tires for feet, one was a girl with blue armour on, another was a yellow and black with something covering his mouth, next was a tall gray bot with Samari swords on his back, there was one with a metal claw for a hand and was blue then finally one that was obviously an Aston Martin when it transformed. All of them huddled into the space looking around alot before the girl said "where's Smokescreen?" "He's now positioned highly on Cybertron so he can't come".

After all the Autobots spoke to eachother for a while, a car drove into the base through a tunnel leading outside, out of the cream car jumped a black and pinked haired girl and also a short brown haired boy with glasses on, before the car drove off. "Raf Miko" Jack called to them before seemingly 'Miko' ran up to him and hugged him "oh I've missed you so much" she shouted at him while Raf just strolled over to him. After about a minute Raf said "um Jack whose that girl over there?" He pointed to me causing Miko to gaze round at me and the Autobots, I gave a timid wave before I felt arms rap around my waste "Y/N it's so good to see you" Miko stated constricting me in her arms "yeah yeah thanks Miko I almost didn't recognise you" "well it has been 3 years, how come you're here?" She questioned "well I was hanging out with Jack when the deceptions attacked us so he kinda dragged me through the ground bridge" I awkwardly laughed, my hand around on the back of my neck. "Really Jack" the girl bot said to Jack "well I couldn't leave her there to die Arcee".

About an hour passed after this and I was introduced to all the bots and explained what they are too. (You should all know so I won't bother writing it all out). Ultra Magnes was chatting with Ratchet while I was talking to Raf, Miko, Jack and Wheeljack. Behind us the ground bridge reopened to my surprised, a new bot stepping out a much much taller bot then the others, taller then even Bulkhead. He had a red, blue and grey colour pallet with wheels on the back of his feet, massive broad shoulders and a shiver mask across his...his... gorgeous face. Oh my have I just thought about an alien being cute snap out of it Y/N.

"Optimus Prime" everyone said in different variants.

Boosh Chapter 2 is out I'm glad you enjoyed the last cgapter I got a couple of really nice comments on it, which is the first time it wasn't just one of my WattPad friends commenting on any of my stories. So thank you so much.

Love you all see you in the next chapter

Author x