Chapter 1: The Fall of a Kingdom

3RD PERSON POV
   Valt was walking through the giant castle trying to find his younger siblings. "Toko! Nika! Where are you guys?!" The young blue haired prince wandered around, he couldn't figure out where his younger siblings went.
   The pirnce walked to the throne room through the huge brown double doors. Valt spotted his father pacing around. The young boy, curious about what's going on spoke up. "Dad? What's the matter?"
   His father looked at him, fear radiating off of him. "Why are you here Valt?! I thought I sent you to the Kingdom of Crystals this morning with your siblings?!"
   "What do you mean Dad? What happened to Toko and Nika?" Valt was puzzled. What was going on?
   "You were supposed to be out of here and evacuated with your siblings." The king sighed. "Look, we were informed last night that Red Eye was going to attack today. Your mother and I were hoping to get you and your siblings out of here so you could be safe. I guess you slept through the morning wake up call, didn't you." Valt's father smiled, trying to lighten the mood.
   "Well, then I guess I have to stay here and fight then dad. Let's get ready to fight for the Kingdom." Valt replied, unknown about what he was getting into.

IN THE KINGDOM OF CRYSTALS
YOUR POV 
   Valt's siblings had just been dropped off at the castle and I don't know why. When I got to them, they were crying. "Toko, Nika, what's wrong?" I asked them, trying to calm them down.
   "R-Red Eye, he's going to attack our kingdom!" Toko cried out.
   "And the person that would bring us here. Wouldn't let us get Valt to come with us!" Nika said bursting into tears. Those words struck me. Red Eye was going to take another one of my friend's life, and I couldn't stop him, again. I felt like I've failed. First Shu, and now Valt.
   I tried pulling myself together to be strong for them, even though I wouldn't be able to handle them better than they could. "Lets get you guys comfortable here. I'm sure your family will be fine, okay?" I explained to the twins, keeping a fake smile on.
   Both of them looked at me and tried their best to calm down. I lead both of them to guest bed rooms and went to go talk to my parents, maybe I could figure out a way to stop this Red Eye guy.
   Opening the doors to the throne room I saw my parents talking to each other. "Mother, Father. May I ask something?"
   Both of them looked at me. "What's the matter sweety?" My mother asked.
   "Why can't we help the Kingom of Agriculture? We could help them, you know as much as I do that Red Eye is going to attack them. Can't we send reinforcements?"
   "We can't, then we would leave our kingdom almost depleted of our army. We have already taken in how much army we'd have to send to even try to match up to Red Eye's army. You know as well as we do that when he takes over a kingdom, he takes their people too. We are outnumbered."
   "But mom! We have to help them! There are so few of us left. What can we do besides help! Please mother, father! We can't loose them too!" I was begging. If we are outnumbered now, imagine how outnumbered we'll be if Red Eye takes over the Kingdom of Agriculture. 
   "That is enough young lady. We have done all we could, now please go up to your room. We will talk about this later." My father interjected. I walked out of the throne room, up the stairs, and into my room. I hate feeling so helpless. This is just like the Day of Fire all over again. I can't do a thing.
   I was sitting on my bed when I saw Toko run into my room and hide under my bed. "What's going on Toko?" I asked out of curiosity and maybe a distraction of what really was going on.
   "Hiding from Shasa. Her, Nika, and I are playing hide and seek." Well, at least they have their minds off the situation for now I guess.

IN THE KINGDOM OF AGRICULTURE
VALT'S POV
   I had my sword in hand. Red Eye and his army have breached the walls. They're coming in fast. I'm scared for my life, but at least Toko and Nika are okay with (y/n). I'm fighting for my kingdom and I'm not going down that easily.
   "Where is the royal family of Agriculture!" I heard a booming voice. Standing in the throne room, I took my battle position. The throne room door busted open. "Oh, found one."
   It was Red Eye. He was wearing a black mask with glowing red eye holes. He also had a white trench coat on with a black shirt and pants with leather boots. I decided to stand my ground as best I could. "I-I'm the Prince of the Kingdom of Agriculture. Face me Red Eye!" Dang it. I stuttered, didn't I.
   He looked me in the eye and drew his sword. His sword wasn't a basic one. It looked hand crafted and familiar. It looks like Shu's sword. Shu always had an ancient sword that was passed down for generations from the founder of the kingdom Spryzen. Like how my family had an ancient armor from our founder Valtryek, which I had on right now. Every kingdom had a special ancient item. Some of which are unknown to me though. All I know is the Sword of Spryzen, Armor of Valtryek, and the Amulet of (beyblade's name), and with all the special items combine, it can make the user extremely powerful.
   "Hey! Where did you get that sword from?!"
   "I think you know certainly well where it came from." Red Eye then proceeded to pull out a staff from behind his back and stabbed it into the ground. "Goodbye, Valt. See you later, when I rule the world..."

IN THE KINGDOM OF CRYSTALS
YOUR POV
   I woke up with a jolt from my bed. Something happened and I know it. "Valt..." I murmured. "Please be okay..." I took a pillow and dropped my head into it, and screamed. I know what's going to happen. If Valt has fallen, then in no time, we're going next.
   Lifting my head up from the pillow, I looked at the amulet on my neck. "What can I do..."

_____________________________________________
1094 words!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really hope this story is going well. Thank you for reading!