episode 11: final race part 1

Y/n p.o.v

Today was the day that Shouichirou will pick out which of his two children will become the next king. Me, Matt and Smith are with the Royal family supported them and saying good luck.

Akane: thanks you guys.

Smith: you welcome we are friends after all.

Matt: yep now let get this started.

Teru: Yeah!

I look at Kande who is wearing a fancy clothes.

Y/n: you look beautiful.

She blush.

Kande: thanks Y/n. And thank you for helping use.

Y/n: that's what kamen riders do.

Mr belt: and with out uses we be in trouble with all the roidmundes.

Kande: you welcome. Well the time has come.

Y/n: wait....

She look at and I kiss her on the lips. And stopped kissing her.

Y/n: that's for good luck.

Kande: thanks and I love you Y/n.

We huge and she went out to se her friends . It was great everyone  was there to see the royal family. Aoi was doing her speach with the rest of the family. Then the entrance doors burst open and roidmundes attack. Me, Matt and Smith ran to the roidmundes and fight them. Then a explosion around use and we fell to the ground. We look up and see a big roidmundes but he looks powerful.

Mr belt: it's the master roidmunde!

Y/n: what!

Master roidmunde: people of this city you will give use your royal family's powers or you all will be distroyed.

We all stand up and we transfom ed into our kamen rider form ready to fight. Then more roidmundes attack everyone. I changed at the master roidmunde and fight him.

Y/n: Matt go and protect the royal family. Smith get everyone out of here.

Matt: ok.

Smith: you got it.

They ran inside the castle well I deal with the master roidmunde.

Master roidmunde: you think you can stop me?

Y/n: I can no matter what I will protect them and everyone else.

I slide in my type formula and ran at him. He ran at me as well and we punch each other in the face.

Smith p.o.v

I was evacuateing everyone out of the castle and deal with all the roidmundes. Then I see a little girl crying for her mum. I ran to get her well punched and kicked roidmundes to get there. I reached to the little girl and carry her out of the castle. I reached out of the castle and let the kid go to her mum. I race in there to help Matt.

Matt p.o.v

I was blasting every roidmundes who get near to the royal family, one got behind me and was about to hit me but Smith took down the roidmunde.

Matt: thanks.

Smith: no problem. Everyone have been evacuated.

Matt: nice let's finsh this.

Smith: on you.

We put our shift bikes in our blasters and fired it all together. The roidmundes were all distroyed. Then the royal family came out and run to were everyone else is.