episode 3: get to know Akane

Y/n p.o.v

Shouichirou ask me to drop Akane to school everyday less night. I was ok with it.

Now I was waiting Akane at the front door. But I was not alone.

Mr belt: so this will be interesting.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Mr belt: what Shouichirou tolled use that Akane is very shy to anyone new. But not you.

Y/n: gets I'm lucky.

Mr belt: your not the only one. She feel ok in school as well.

Y/n: huh thats interested.

Mr belt: so what did Kande tolled you less night?

Y/n: oh she over hard what Shouichirou tolled me to do. Once he leaved she came in and said "any thing weird things to Akane. She will rider kick me to the moon.

Mr belt: oh I see.

Y/n: it's just the old I don't trusted you thing.

Mr belt: yeah you right.

Then the door open and Akane came out hurry.

Akane: sorry sorry sorry.

Y/n: wowow it's ok.

Mr belt: what happened?

Akane: I over slept.

Y/n and Mr belt: oh

Y/n: well then let's go.

We got in my car and I drive off.

2 minutes later....

During the drive Akane asked me questions.

Akane: so how long have you been driving?

Y/n: 4 months.

Akane: what!

Mr belt: we did stop hotels to stay at.

Y/n: yeah that to but we been driving for 4 months.

Akane: waow.

Mr belt: so what is your powers?

Akane: oh I can fly by turn my body's gravity.

Y/n: that's cool.

Akane: yeah but not my clothes.

Y/n: oh.

Mr belt: so any going to happen in school?

Akane: well I'm going to be class president.

Y/n: that's interesting. any reason why you want to become class president?

Akane: well the other students think it's boring and there is now one to be in so I step in. Plus I like helpping people. It's my duty as a royal family to help people.

Mr belt: well I'm proud of you of that.

Y/n: yeah me too.

Akane: thanks. So what about you Y/n.

Y/n: well to start my mum and dad work at a company called X Hills. They sell food, water and supplys to people that they lost homes from terrible war from the middle east. It was great until....One of the workers done something to one a the supplys and that shut down my family company. My mum think it was my dad's  fault because when we were at court. There was video showing the worker and my dad Woking together. In the end my mum left him and my dad was arrested for that. But I did help my dad proof that he was innocent by replay the video and see that it was not my dad but wather his twin bother. And police let my dad go and clean all his crimes. I try to tell my mum but she didn't believe me. But my dad said that I'm here and that is inportant. But 1 year ago my dad passed away.