episode 6: welcome Matt

Matt p.o.v

(Castle)

I told the Shouichirou and Y/n about Master roidmunde and there plan. They are going to disguised them self as human so they will go to the next plan. I don't know about there next plan but it's something far worse. After I tolled them Shouichirou said.

Shouichirou: thank you for this information Matt. You can stay with my son's and daughters home for a base.

Matt: thank you Shouichirou.

Mr belt: so about your driver. I've been wondering about your driver. Who create it.

Matt: my dad named John Cross.

Mr belt: JON CROSS!!

Y/n: you know that guy?

Mr belt: he was the maker of the shift cars. But why would he build shift bikes?

Matt: I don't know but there are useful.

Mr belt: well in that case welcome to the team.

Matt: thanks.

(At the the house)

Y/n p.o.v

I show Matt around the house and I met him to Shouichirou sons and daughters.

Shuu: your kamen rider mach?

Matt: yep I'm the best.

I look over and Akane was shy to see a new people. Then Matt notice.

Matt: who she?

Y/n: her name is Akane. She is very shy to meet new people.

Matt: ohhh I see well I now how to fix that.

He walk up to her and lift out two red balls and did juggling. He was good at it and he did 10 balls at once. Akane came out of her shyness and watch him do it. Once he was done she clamping.

Akane: wow nice.

Matt: there your shyness of me is gone.

I and everyone else was shocked.

Kande: how did that happen?

Matt: I travel around the world. So facing children with shyness is easy.

Teru: soo cool.

(At the drive pit)

Matt: hey y/n.

Y/n: yeah?

Matt: before I left my dad made this for prototype drive. But maybe this will help you speed up.

He took out a box from his bike the open it. There was a large truck trailer like Canon.

 There was a large truck trailer like Canon

And beside it was a blue like speed car.

Y/n: what are these?

Matt: these are tyyyyyyyppppppppppeee formula.

Mr belt: type formula but how?

Y/n: what do you mean.

Mr belt: type formula is not like any other shift car. It car transform your armor and allow you to go fast like a race car. But it is hard to make so how?

Matt: don't know but he said before his death when my village was destroyed he said "give it to prototype drive." Once that he was gone. Killed by roidmundes.

Y/n: I'm sorry about that.

Matt: don't worry about me. What is important is that my dad test it and it worked.

Mr belt: that means we can face any fast roidmundes.

Matt: you are correct.

Y/n: well I'm glad you are in our side.

Matt: hey I wather kiss a trash bag then being a roidmunde.

We laughed and continue talking until my phone ring. I pick and answer it.

Y/n: hello.

Kande on the phone: hey its Kande and can you do me a favour.

Y/n: yeah sure what is it?

Kande: meet me at the park. There's something I need to get out of my chest.

Y/n: uhhhh sure but what.....

She un up the phone.

Matt: who was that?

Y/n: Kande she what's me to meet me at the park.

Matt: oooooo someone is going on a date.

Y/n: I don't think so she sound....sad maybe there is something worng.

Mr belt: yeah I noticed her behaviour when she see use talking to Shuu.

Y/n: yeah hope she isn't in trouble.

(At the park)

Kande p.o.v

I hing up the phone. I feel like a jerk to not tell anyone that kamen rider prototype drive....is his not his first time saving my sister or my brother.

To be continued....