episode 9: enter dead heat

Y/n p.o.v

Mr belt tell me, Matt and the royal family to meet him at the drive pit. when we were at the drive pit there was someone with him. He have a lab sute and dark red hire.

Dr Richard: I'm Dr Richard and I assist Mr belt on this amazing project.

Y/n: what kind of a project?

Mr belt: well after many hours of testing and fails we finally made the super form for Matt and his Mach driver.

Matt: really?!

Dr Richard: yes behold.

He open the case and lift out a car or a bike.

Dr Richard: this is shift bike/car called deadheat

Kande: Deadheat?

Mr belt: yes when we learned about stronger roidmundes coming to this city we discussed on making a weapon agents and stronger roidmundes. So we made the weapon call deadheat.

Matt: so what dose this deadheat form look like.

Dr Richard: just wait and we will see.

Matt: ok.

Dr Richard: but I would like to speak with Y/n if use don't mind.

They node and left the room.

Y/n: so what's going on?

Dr Richard: well we have made something for you as well but it's not ready.

Y/n: ok but why telling me this?

Mr belt: because we think there will be a rider coming to this city.

Y/n: really cool.

Dr Richard: not cool y/n.

I was confused.

Dr Richard: we have learned his identity and it's not good.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Mr belt: his name is Sam Smith and his Kamen rider Chaser. He was in a bike gang that steals and rob anyone. And what we learned is that he has the driver. The another driver as Matt's.

Dr Richard: if he gets to the city and finds the royal family. He will take there powers and give the powers to the roidmundes.

Y/n: so what do you want me to do?

Dr Richard: take out kamen rider chaser.

I was shocked.

Y/n: I...I can't.

Dr Richard: what why?

Y/n: I don't like fighting other riders. If he is working with them then maybe there have to be a reason is to why he's working with the roidmundes.