31.

Kentrell
________________

I watched as Brea slept in our hotel bed, she was worn out from the show I just had

I watched as Brea slept in our hotel bed, she was worn out from the show I just had. I didn't want her to come on this tour but I didn't want to leave her alone pregnant either.

I really loved her like I've never loved anyone else but I been letting my anger get the best of me lately. Since I went jail I've been scared I'm gonna fuck up and end right back in that place.

I ran my hands down my face huffing. Today we were going home because we had to prepare ourselves for the baby, we still had this baby shower and all the extra shit.

If it was up to me I'd just wait for my son to get here without all the extra stuff.

Brea started to groan in her sleep making me check on her, her arm was over her face exposing her bruised arm. It was starting to fade but it was still bad, I swear Ian mean to hit her.

"Kentrell why you staring at me" she said with her eyes still closed.

"Because you beautiful fatgirl" I smiled rubbing her face, moving a strand of hair out her face.

She smiled grabbing my hand and giving it a kiss.

"Ay.." I got her attention and she opened her eyes "no matter what happens, I love you forever. You know that right?"

"I know kentrell" she assured me.

"Good"

Brea
____________

Liked by, Asia_ and 12,400 others

nba_brea   Ready for my Baby Boy 💙🍼.
Comments have been disabled

We were finally home from tour and Trell wasted no time fixing up the nursery.

Since what happened between me and him he's been trying his best to make up for it, I just pray nothing like that happens again.. it worries me that if he can hit me while I'm carrying his child, what else is he capable of?

"Bae" he called out from the nursery I made my way to him holding a cold glass of koolaid.

"Wassup?" I said handing him the koolaid as he wiped the sweat from his forehead looking irritated.

Taking the glass quickly taking a sip before speaking "I can't fucking get this shit right, it look right ta' you?" He said referring to the cot

I eyed it noticing he put the back part and the front of the cot which was making it look weird. I chuckled "You put the back of the crib at the front, look" I picked up the instructions showing him the paper.

He scratched his head noticing his wrong doing "ah shid, you can't just turn it around?" He rose his brow.

"No baby, you gotta redo it" I stated and he sighed before taking it apart and redoing it.

"Pass me that" he said asking for the screwdriver.

"Here" I handed it to him.

"Ain't never had to do this fuck shit before, Draco didn't have all this fancy shit"

"So where did he use to sleep?" I asked.

"In my bed the fuck, he more safer sleeping beside us than in this cold ass room" he said while fixing the cot.

"Just do it Trell and let me know when you're finished" I said walking out, he muttered something under his breath making me laugh.