6.

App > Messages

225-350-1426
I see yo pops caught you

B 😏
Who's this? Kentrell? Beenie?

225-350-1426
Nah it's Daddy 😋
Read

225-350-1426
It's YB dumbass

B😏
Oh you...

225-350-1426
Fuck you mean 'you' 😐

B😏
What do you want?

225-350-1426
Still ain't got no love for a nigga I see
Read

225-350-1426
Wanted to see if you was good aint seen you fo a couple days

B😏
Im good 😁

225-350-1426 has been changed to
Kentrell 🎯

Kentrell 🎯
You tryna do sum today? Beenie girl been asking fo you

B😏
I'll see 🤷🏽‍♀️
Read

It lowkey felt nice being messaged by Kentrell, it made me feel like I was wanted by someone...

Since I've moved down here I haven't felt like that.

The morning after everything happened my pops found out because Becky had to snitch of course. He ain't allowed me out the house since that's why I been away from gang for a while.

"Andre get out my room" I sighed as he pushed open my door with his small hands.

Andre was my baby brother on my dads side, him and Beckys son. Andre was 3 years old and was honestly the cutest thing ever, he really knew how to make me happy when I was down.

"Bebe" he held his arms out for me making me melt inside, he didn't know how to say my name properly so he would always just call me that.

I sighed giving in to his cute face and going to pick him up from the floor carrying him onto my bed.

"Yo' momma annoying but I love you.." I kissed his face a few times making him squirm while laugh.

Just then my phone started to ring, I picked it up seeing who it was.

Asia 🔗💕... would like to FaceTime

"Asiaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed making Andre jump in my lap "oops my bad" I hugged Andre stopping him from crying.

"I know you didn't just nearly make the boy cry" she smacked her lips while shaking her head laughing.

I held the phone up against my pillow so that both me and Andre were in her view. "My bad, my bad"

"Whatcha doing" I asked intrigued.

"I just came back from the mall, my momma had me out early shopping with her" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, nice nice." I nodded "so did you ask her if you could come down?"

"I did..." she trailed off

"And what she say?" I asked hoping her mom would of agreed.