16.

Brea
_______________

Apps > messages

DaddyK🥺💚
Ay you can look after Draco 4 me?

Fatgirl🤫💚
Yeah ima come to Mos house
Read

"I'm about to slide out" I told my pops and Becky, they both looked at me not saying anything.

"Hello??" I said getting their attention.

"Where to?" They both said in unison.

"Across the street to Moniques" as soon as I said that there faces dropped.

My pops started up to speak but Becky interrupted him "we are concerned about you always hanging with then boys. We don't see any girls over there"

"You also told me they had a sister Ian seen that when i was speaking to Monique the other day..."

I chewed the inside of my cheek feeling my heart race. "Well she's on holiday at the moment" I lied.

"Quit lying Breana!" My dad yelled calling my full name which caught me off guard.

"Coming home late all the damn time hanging around with boys" my dad went on

"We are just looking out for you Bre—" I interrupted Becky, feeling myself get angry.

"Bitch shut the hell up, you are not my mother so stop trying to check me on shit that has nothing todo with you!" My dad tried to interrupt me but I continued.

"No pops, ion care bout being respectful anymore! Fuck yall, keep your fucking house ion wanna be here nomore" I said storming out of the house without saying anything else, I heard my pops calling after me.

I couldn't believe that I just spoke to them like that, I'm shook.

______________

I pushed open the front door calling out for Trell "bae, where you at?"

"In hea' " he called back.

I made my way into the living room seeing Kayden playing on the tablet while Trell sat on the sofa fixing his shoes.

"Where you going anyways?" I stood in the middle of the living room watching him ready himself to leave.

"Got sum shit to handle, iya' be back soon" he stood up from the sofa, pulling up his pants.

"Where?" I repeated myself and he stared at me before smacking his lips.

"Gimmie a kiss fatgirl" he changed the subject pushing out his lips, making kissing noises.

I inwardly rolled my eyes as he grabbed my hips kissing me all over my face making his way to my neck, which made me giggle because it was ticklish.

"Draco!" Kentrell got his attention signaling him to come over, once he was close kentrell bent down to his height speaking to him.