28.

Kentrell
________________

"Baaaaaaeeeee" I sung throughout the apartment as I walked in

"Daaaaddddyyyy" she sung back sitting her pregnant ass on the couch with her legs up.

I walked over to her throwing my keys down on the coffee table "gimmie a kiss" I puckered up my lips waiting for a kiss, she grabbed my face with one hand while the other rubbed her bump.

She pressed her lips against mine, giving me a quick ass kiss. "Fuck was that?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"A kiss nigga" she replied looking at me crazy.

"Some weak ass kiss" I said standing over her.

"Well ion care that's all you getting"

"Yo' mommy mean huh" I said grabbing her small bump that was growing like crazy everyday. I still couldn't believe she was pregnant every time I thought about it, it made me happy no cap.

"How was studio?" She asked putting her feet up on my lap, I placed my hand on her thigh.

"It was aight but Montana want me to start touring soon" I said watching her face drop, I knew she was gon have a problem with me being on the road alone and without her...

"When?" She bluntly asked.

"Some time next month" I shrugged pulling my phone out of my pocket, scrolling down my messages.

"Well ima' be coming too right?"

"You want to?" I asked looking at her weirdly, I didn't want to drag her on the road with me especially since she was pregnant and all.

"Duh, Ian staying here on my own nigga.." she straight faced me.

"We gon' see" I simply said.

I squeezed her thigh as her attention drifted to something else "whatchu' wanna have?" I asked her thinking about the baby.

Brea turned to me with a huge ass smile thinking about it for a few moments before saying "I want a girl.."

"Shid ion want no girl bruh" I shook my head thinking about it "iya kill niggas behind her"

"But she gonna get herself a boyfriend one day" she said making me smack my lips at the thought, I waved her off.

"Ian tryna hear alla that, he ain't a girl." I said placing my hand on her stomach, the baby started to kick and she jumped smiling hard.

"He know he a boy, see" I told her getting excited. Something was telling me it was a boy. "Draco said he want a bro too"

"I'm surrounded by boys, I need a break. At least bless me with a girl!" She begged pouting.

"Beg God guh, not me" I chuckled

Just then my phone started to ring I quickly ended the call getting a crazy look from Brea.

"Why you ending calls so quick?" She sat up removing her legs from my lap.

"It ain't nun' important" I shrugged not sweating it.

"Nothing important? So then answer.." she crossed her arms over her chest.

Her ass didn't make no sense with what she just said.

"Quit man, you stressing yourself out" I expressed standing up walking away, I heard her heavy footsteps following after me.

Pulling off my shirt Preparing myself for a shower. She pushed opened the bathroom door watching me.

"Who was it kentrell? I'm not stupid, just tell me now if you cheating on me so I can leave before it's too late" she yelled loudly making me shake my head.

"You gon' look real stupid leaving me for nothing" I told her not looking her way. I switched on the shower pulling down my pants "you mind, I'm tryna wash my balls" I finally looked at her.

"Fuck You." She said storming out the bathroom and i laughed.

I left my phone in the living room by purpose I knew her ass gonna go through it, she was about to look stupid too tripping for nun.

Brea
______________

Seeing his phone laying on the sofa I went to pick it up, I looked behind me to make sure he wasn't there because he has a habit of lurking.

"What's this niggas password" I said thinking back to when he told me. Tapping it in, then it unlocked.

I went straight to his messages seeing loads of unopened messages from unknown numbers, he only was talking to gang or me.

Damn my nigga really loyal.

I then went to his phone book, seeing several missed calls from his mom Sherhonda and brother Kendall.

Since meeting kentrell he's never introduced me to his family like that, he said he didn't fuck with them so I respected it.

"You find whatchu was looking for fatgirl?" He came in with a towel wrapped around his waist, his upper body was wet.

Kentrell had a told you so look on his face, he looked amused.

"It's the hormones" I threw his phone down, making up an excuse for my behaviour.

"Yuh, Yuh. Don't be blaming my child fo' yo' crazy ass behaviour" he told me.

"Shut the hell up, can you take me to get something to eat" I pouted holding my stomach feeling hungry.

"Yeah baby, gimmie a minute" he walked back into the bathroom to get changed.

____

Should i try finish this book during the weekend yall? 🥰