21.

Kentrell
______________

"Stop fuckin' runnin' guh" I grabbed her by the thighs pulling her back into my grasp, placing my hands on her hips holding her down

Brea screamed my name loudly trying to get me to stop sucking on her fatgirl but this shit was too tasty. She finally let a nigga get a taste.

With Brea I didn't care about sex, if it happened it happened. It wasn't something I was seeking.

"Kentrellll" she moaned loudly arching her back grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Play with ma' shit" I mumbled against her clit as she done as I said. Running her fingers through my hair and massaging my head.

I threw her legs over my shoulders holding them up as I spelled my name with my tongue, slurping up all her juices.

Her legs started to tremble again only making me lick and suck on her faster and more harder than before. "Right there—- ohh baby, I'm finna cum" she cried out grabbing my hair harder.

"Hold that shit" I said pumping my finger in and out of her opening while rubbing her pearl.

"I can't" she moaned climaxing all over my fingers.

I smirked kissing her passionately as she came a B tear escaping her eye.

"I love yo ass" I rubbed her one last time before sucking on my fingers, tasting her juices again.

"I love you more" she said trying to catch he breath.

________

"Mane aint I tell you stop hittin' me up" I spoke through the speaker phone, keeping my voice low so that Bre couldn't hear me.

She was knocked out, drooling and all.

Arabian was trying to get me to fuck with her again and wouldn't let up, I was good as hell at keeping my hoes under wraps.

Brea didn't know nothing about either of them because I stopped fucking with them as soon as shit got serious with us.

That's why Star was always on her ass in school because I was still fucking on her but now she ain't got shit on Brea.

"Call my phone again and ima' hurt yo' feelings" I told her before cutting off the phone only to be meeted by a confused Brea.

"What time is it?" She asked yawning.

"Go back to sleep, bae" I said softly, she crawled towards me resting her chin on shoulder.

"Who was on the phone?" She questioned.

"Nisha" I lied.

"What I told you about being rude to your babymomma" she huffed laying me down in between her legs. She started to trace the tattoos on my chest.

"She be tripping calling me this late" I said looking at the time, it was 10pm.

Ion like lying to her but she'd lose her mind if she knew some other bitch was calling my phone.