-jimin pov-

"Where am i?" I look somewhere and i heard shouting and screeming my name.

"Jimin!" I heard jin hyung voice, even namjoon hyung.

"Jiminie!" Hoseok hyung screaming too.

But someone voice calling my name, his voice are so unfamilar and i didn't heard so clearly like jin hyung, namjoon hyung and  hoseok hyung.

"Jiminnnnnnnnn!"

His voice are so unfamilar, y-

-jin pov-

I go to jimin's apartment so early, i open the door and close it slowly.

I walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him and prepare for mochi a dog food too.

When i'm done, i walk to mochi play room and saw him wiggling his tale side by side.

"Hello little buddy, come here and have a breakfast"

Mochi run at the kitchen, mean while me walk to jimin's room, but i heard him talking to himself while sleeping.

I shake jimin's body and he open his eyes.

"Jin hyung" his voice are sore.

"Jimin are you okay?" I replied on him, because i'm so worried about him so much.

He raise his body on the soft matress and remove the blanket on his little fragile body.

"I'm fine hyung, i dream some weird dreams and-"

"And what jimin?"

I look at him and his reaction are so different from other of  his dreams that he talk to me.

"You there with namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung, but someone scream my name, like the night hunts me with my dream that voice are the same with this new dreams that i have today"

Jimin didn't know what to do, his small hands are sweating and his heartbeat getting faster.

"Jimin, don't worry about that dreams is just a dream am i right?"

"Yeah hyung, maybe its just a bad dream"

I hug jimin's body and he hug me back too, i hold him like his my true brother.

"No matter what happened jimin, i'm still here for you"

[Well oh yeah oh yeah haha]