-Jimin pov-

I woke up early to feed my dog name mochi, and walk to the kitchen, i heard him bark at me, while i'm feeding him, i cook my breakfast for me because i felt hungry and its kimchi with rice only.

While eating my breakfast, i'm just listening to the music i love, the good producer name SUGA.

"I love your songs Suga" while humming on his songs, i love the way he rap, he sang the chours part and his voice is so familiar to me.

Like those dreams that i saw in my beautiful dreams, his voice is so raspy with deep tone like suga.

I'm day dreaming about my dreams last night and the other nights, when someone knock on my door.

I stop the music on my radio and walk to the door of mine. I open the door and someone speak to me and its jin hyung.

"Jiminie good morning, are you eating your breakfast?"

I nod my head once and he spoke again on me.

"That's good, so lets go now"

"Wait hyung, i forgot to wash my dishes" i replied on him.

"No, its fine i will do it, you need to change your clothes, and i will keep mochi on his playgroom okay" jin hyung replied on me, while walking to my kitchen and clean my mess.

"Okay hyung, i will be quick" jin hyung just say okay, and i'm walking to my room and take some comfortable clothes.

I walk back to the livingroom and jin hyung yelled at the playroom that mochi its okay on his room.

"Lets go jimin, mochi its okay on his playroom" he spoke, and i'm just nod my head once again.

We go to jin hyung car and he start the engine. "Are okay jimin?"

"I'm okay hyung, i- h-ope tha-" i stop my words, because i felt my tears on my eyelids.

"Its fine, your gonna be fine jimin, trust me and trust to yourself okay" i heard jin hyung concern voice and im sure that he might gonna cry pretty soon, but he didn't want me to be worried about him.

Because he and his boyfriend namjoon who help and raise me, when i can't see anything on this place or our world.

-confused am i right?-