Jimin sitting on the beanch, he like the place full of people, hearing some people talking and laughing.

Its good for jimin to came outside of his apartment in the middle of the night with a star and moon shining in the night sky, he smell the good air into his lungs and he felt the air swaying on his smooth white skin.

"I love this park its so nice" jimin mumble.

It almost one hour since jimin staying at the beanch on the park, he stad up and walk back to his apartment because he felt so cold outside.

He walk to the quite street, but someone bump his shoulder, and his mind flesh the night that someone bump his left shoulder and say something.

"Are you blind! Im in hurry okay?! Im fucking late!" The guy said.

Jimin just say sorry on him and bow his head for apologize.

"I-m so-sorry sir" jimin replied with shuttering voice.

"Leave it-" the guy look at him with confused look, and jimin feel that the guy look at him like that and jimin felt something curiosity on his mind.

"Do i know you?!" Jimin and the guy said.

The guy just look at him so confused and say something on him again. "Nothing your so familiar on me, and im so sorry to curse and yell at you"

Jimin just low his head and felt his cheek burning so hell. "I-its f-fine, maybe your so late at your business, so d-dont m-ind me" jimin replied with shuttering voice again.

The guy just laugh how cute jimin is right now. "Min yoongi by the way" yoongi raised his right big hand on jimin and the boy gonna accept yoongi's hand when the older ringtone blast into the quite street.

"Fuck" yoongi curse on himself, he saw who is calling and its namjoon. "I'm so sorry but i need to go, i hope we will both meet again cutie" yoongi wave at jimin and jimin just replied confused look at him.

"His voice are so familiar" jimin though on his mind and go back to his apartment, because maybe jin go to his apartment and jimin are not around and the older might gonna felt worried about him.

-tnx to my readers who gonna support this story"