34. CANT HANDLE A KISS

"Hey, I'm back" Scar said as he entered the room where Grace was lying on the bed staring at the white ceiling. Grace turned around hearing the sound of the opening of the door, he smiled as he saw Scar standing there. "You are back? its 10pm, you are late" he said he puffed his cheeks. Scar smiled and went to sit beside "sorry, the meeting ended a bit late" he said as he removed his coat and hanged it behind the door. He then looked at Grace who was staring at him intensely "what happened?"

Grace slowly shook his head as he looked down "its just . I guess, I like... you a bit. I mean it has been a while as I have started to feel like this but because of... my stupid mind, I kept reminding my self to not to like you. But I don't know if you can ever feel the same-" before Grace could complete his sentence Scar kissed him on his lips. He sucked on the soft lips making the little boy shudder because of the sudden touch, and after licking his lips one last time he let go of the startled boy. Grace looked at Scar a bit surprised, Scar smiled softly as he placed his hands on Grace's cheeks and traced it with his thumbs.

"My feelings for you have never changed, I knew everything from the start. But I still cared for you, loved you the same way as now, I knew that everything was a misunderstanding and will get solved one day. But what I didn't expect was, you to get hurt because of my negligence" he said as he sighed in distress "But don't worry, now all you have to care about is your loving husband who loves you so much..... and also studies. You have to take care of that too" he said as he laughed. Grace smiled and looked at him with a wicked smile "ok, got it"

And then he suddenly jumped over Scar catching him off guard, which made both of them fall on the bed. He sat on top of Scar straddling his waist. Scar looked at him a bit taken aback, Grace smiled playfully at him as he traced his Adams apple in a seductive way. "What are you doing?" Scar asked as he grabbed Grace's wrist which was playing with the buttons of his shirt. "Well, you said to take care of you... Hehe so...." He lowered his face towards Scar with a cute pout on his lips. But before he could do anything, Scar with a lightning speed flipped him on his back making him yelp in surprise. And this time Scar was the one sitting on top of him, "hey, you better stop with your lovey dovey actions. If I loose control over my desires it will be a tough situation for you. You should listen to the doctor and take rest for few more days" Scar said as he stared straight into Grace's eyes. Grace was mesmerized by the hot gaze that he didn't want to control himself anymore, he tried to get up and kiss Scar on his lips but in this situation Scar was pinning him down pretty strongly. And therefore Grace was unable to move, he could only squirm under him "hey! he said that... to much physical exhaustion is not good. But a little bit is okay I guess" he said again making a pout on his lips expecting a kiss.

Scar chuckled as he looked at Grace, who was moving his face towards him with eyes closed. Not able to reject the little boy he just pecked him on the lips. "Its hard for me to resist you, but I have to be carefull with you. So you should coorperate as well" he said as he got up from the bed. Grace lied on the bed staring at Scar with a frown on his brows "what an old man! who cant do anything" he challenged him. At first Grace just wanted to tease him but now he can see that his words had triggered Scar. Scar who was going to leave the room turned back and glared at Grace "what did you say?" he said as he approached Grace step by step. Grace smiled awkwardly "heheh nothing.. I just blurted out nonsence" well he was the one who was seducing Scar and now he himself is scared. Scar stood in front of  Grace, kneeling his one foot on the edge of the bed. He grabbed Grace by his hair making him look up in his eyes as Grace was still sitting on the bed. Grace looked at the fire burning in Scars eyes "I.. I.." before he could explain himself Scar bashed his lips onto Grace's making him whimper a little. Scar was pretty harsh yet gentle, he kissed him passionately and deeply.

Because Grace was not able to sit and support himself anymore, Scar made him lie on the bed pushing him slowly while continuing the kiss. Their breathing got more heavy as the kiss got more deep, Scar bit Grace on his lips making him open his mouth to let out a moan. And with this Scar let his tongue slid into Grace's mouth in a pretty dominating manner, he kept sucking on his tongue and meddling with it. This was something new for Grace, he was not able to control his moans as he continuously grabbed Scar by his collar trying to support himself. His stifled moans filled the silent room and after a long while Scar broke their kiss. Grace was almost going to die because of the lack of the oxygen, he panted heavily as he looked at Scar in daze. "A small kiss was enough to make you pant like this and you want me to make love to you? You will probaby die like this" he said as he smirked in a devilish manner almost mocking the little boy. Grace was still huffing and puffing "that's... because... this was the first time.. kissing so de..deeply" he said as his cheeks and ears flushed red like it was going to bleed.

Scar laughed lightly "ya.. ya.. I know, take rest. I guess you are going to die now" Grace stared at him bitting his lips and making an angry face. "Ah! such a tender age and cant handle a kiss" and teasing him for one last time Scar left the room.

"Jerk" and covering himself in the blanket Grace fell into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile Scar was busy talking to someone on the phone. "Don't worry, we will definetly make it look like an accident and other things also I will take care of it. You just have to assure me that you will help me"

'I know this is a dangerous game but i will have to play it till the end'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You people know that I'm a crappy writer when it comes to kuchie kuchie scenes.(or maybe my writing is really rubbish) So please forgive me for this stupid chapter.

Anyway, Thanks for reading ❤

And don't forget to like and comment🙂

Have a nice day