1.UNIVERSITY LIFE.

Green garden city. The name sounds so perfect and peaceful but it isn't as peaceful as it seems. This city is full of corruption, mafia and gangsters.

Green Land college is a famous university in the city and is one of the most prestigious college in the city. Many young students die to come here, it is very difficult to get an admission in this university. But it was just a piece of cake for Grace. He was born with intelligence and pretty looks, he is very honest kid the only flaw in him is he is very stubborn and does things without a second thought.

He is just 18yrs old but is more matured than other kids of his age. It has been two months since the university has started. Grace has been fully adopted to the environment and within two months he has become teacher's favorite student. He has perfect grades and is honest to his teachers and friends which is enough to make teachers fall for him. There are some girls who has crush on him and there are guys who are jealous of him, he always gets unnecessary attention where ever he goes. But he never cared about them he hate all this fake attentions. Therefore he has only two friends in the whole university one is Tracy, she was in the same orphanage as him and the other one is Mark whom they call Doremon whom he met in junior college. These are the only two people whom he can trust blindly.

Grace was arranging the test papers that Mr. Banner told him to do. He was sitting alone in the class when suddenly Doremon came in dashing "hey... Grace lets go, what are you doing?" he asked almost screaming.

 Grace lets go, what are you doing?" he asked almost screaming

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DOREMON.
Grace raised his head looking at Doremon "hey .. why are you shouting?" Doremon made an oopps face. "Sigh~ Cant you see? I have to arrange these test papers." Grace scoffed. Doremon ran towards Grace's desk with his puppy like eyes and a lollipop in his mouth "oh.. shan I shee my spaper?" He said, in an alien language.

Grace sighed "Doremon can you take that lollipop out of your mouth and then talk?" he said while arranging papers, Doremon did as he was told "oh sorry" he giggled.

"I was saying that can I-" he was cut off by Grace "No I am not going to show you, your paper" he said In a mocking way hiding his laugh.

Doremon widened his eyes and pouted like a kid "oh you did understand what I said.. plss show na.." He whined like a child. Grace chuckled "shut up... Do you have stapler?" he asked. Doremon huffed 'huh' and narrowed his eyes at Grace "why do you think you guys call me doremon?" He asked sarcastically. He got this name because he always carry almost everything in his bag. And he is ready to help anyone at anytime he is bit girly but is really innocent. "Off course... I have." He said proudly and took out the stapler from his bag and handed it to Grace.

Grace thanked him "is there anything that you don't have in your bag?" he asked him in a teasing way. Doremon propped his chin with his hands and said while pouting "hmm.. no... the only thing I don't have is a love life" he sighed. Grace coughed lightly in a mocking way "why are mocking me? huh.. I hope one day Zack will look at me" Zack is the most hottest basketball player of the college, Doremon has a crush on him from college days and it has been a year but he is still trying to make him his man.

MESSING WITH THE WRONG MAN. (MxB) {Completed} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें