9. Hitchhike

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I yawned and was about to stretch my arms when i found that they were wrapped around someone, i opened my eyes to see that i was hugging taehyung who had his legs entangled with mine and hands around my waist. A blush crept over my face, when did this even happen?

Ah, i remember that he asked me yesterday to hug me while sleeping. I shook him a little to wake him up as he groaned but tightened his grip. I oofed but decided to shake him again as we need to get going for hitchhiking.

He groaned but finally fluttered his eyes open and widened his eyes, fully awake.

He quickly entangled himself from me before standing up

"Good morning" he cheered

"G-good morning" i stuttered

"So shall we start getting ready?" he asked and i nodded.

He took his bathing essentials out and walked out while i was inside the tent rubbing my eyes before getting out with my toothbrush too.

"I saw a steam lake few yards away from us" taehyung said and walked in the forest while i brushed my teeth.

I was done with my brushing yet taehyung hadn't arrived, i was getting worried so i decided to look for him but stopped when i saw him running towards me, eyes wide and a big smile over his.

"Jungkook, take your camera! Come on! It would run away!" he said and started to drag me

"Wait wait! Let me atleast take my camera!" i said and got my camera and then he started to drag me to somewhere, i was so confused at what he saw but as soon as we reached the steam lake i silently gasped.

It was a reindeer near the lake, and for a moment it's eyes locked with ours and i quickly decided to take a picture of him.

I clicked it's picture and looked at it, it looked beautiful, his long antlers were tangling with the leaves falling over it while he looked at us

I looked away from the picture to see that taehyung was reaching the reindeer slowly. Oh god that was such a bad idea, he would definitely run away instead he stood there as taehyung reached upto him, touching his antlers delicately while he didn't even flinch.

I decided to take a picture of them and it turned out to be beautiful.

I also decided to go and touch his antlers, as soon as i started to walk towards it, it ran away and i groaned

"Animals hate me" i rolled my eyes while taehyung chuckled

"One day a pigeon pooped on me, a dog was about to attack me with his rabies and now this" i sighed but taehyung came upto me and patted my shoulder.

"Look at the sunny side, kook. You got to see a reindeer!" he cheered and i chuckled. How is he so bright all the times?

"Anyways since we are here, why don't we take a bath?" he asked.

"T-together?" i stuttered out, a red flashing over my face and heart erratically beating.

"O-obviously not" taehyung stuttered out and i scratched my head before nodding and heading back to the tent, the camera in my hand.

I reached the tent and packed our things for the hitchhiking.

A diary slipped out of taehyung's bag and my eyes noticed it.

I bit my lip, it was not good to see someone's personal things but why was i getting curious to look inside it?

I thought for a while before picking up the diary.

"My midnight diary" I read the heading.

So he must be writing these in the midnight.

I shrugged, it's wrong to look at someone's personal things so i just kept it inside his bag and packed.

At the right time, taehyung came back from his bath and looked at me

"D-did you look at something?" he asked and i smiled

"No" thank god, i didn't

He sighed

"You can have bath while i'll prepare breakfast" he said

"By breakfast you mean?....."

"Fine, i'll prepare the ramen" he rolled his eyes while i chuckled

I went to take bath.

After i came back we got ready and went for hitchhiking.

We saw so many new trees and beautiful flowers, some animals (we also saw bunnies where taehyung took my picture with a bunny and said "10 year old jungkook meeting 26 year old jungkook" which really made me cackle and scare the bunny away), we also did fishing in the river taehyung found and played in it for a while before having lunch (which was yet again ramen and sandwiches) and now it's finally night.

Perfect time to stargaze.