5. Beauty underneath

Jungkook's P.O.V.

So it's my turn today! Gosh, I am so excited to do scuba diving. It had been my dream since so long to dive underwater but then it got stacked under the huge pile of papers i needed to sign with every other memory and every last wish.

Until now. Where I have no worries and where I could fulfill my wishes.

We got on the ship and as usual, taehyung is squealing and giggling. It's as if it's an alarm, whenever it goes off i know that we're going to tick something off of our bucket list.

The ship sailed off, the sea breeze was mild and calm but also peaceful. I stood on the edge, holding the railing, watching the water waves forming under me.

When was the last time i genuinely looked at the water and smiled? Never, because before this water just seemed like....water but even the sunset feels beautiful now and so does water.

We reached the spot from where we would dive. We were already in our diving suits and now we needed the snorkel and oxygen tank.

Taehyung came towards me and gripped my arm and started to squish it. I looked at him and quirked my eyebrow

"What are you doing?" i asked but he paid no attention to it and now started to punch my stomach lightly.

"Like damn, you got some body jungkook" he said in an amazed tone and i chuckled. Atleast going to gym got me some compliments

Then he poked his flat stomach and pouted

"I want this to be like your abs" he said and i chuckled

"You know what? Chubbiness suits you, it makes you look more cute than you already are" i said and a red crept over his cheeks

What

The

Fuck

Did

I

Just 

Say

I cleared my throat before making an excuse and sliding the stupid compliment away and dragged taehyung to take our snorkeling kit and wore them.

We stood on the diving board outside the ship and taehyung jumped before me as i followed him inside.

The cold water hit my face and it sent shivers down my spine but it was thrilling. I swam more deep to find taehyung was playing with some fish and they kind of liked it

He looked at me and told me to swim towards and so i did.

He was playing with a cute puffer fish and it didn't even puff up and harmed taehyung.

Like can this guy even make animals fall for his charm?

He gasped as bubbles formed.

He tapped my arm and signaled me to come back up with him.

What happened? Why did he tell me to swim up? He can't breathe or what?

I was worried so quickly swam after him

He got his head out of the water and removed the tube from his mouth and i looked at him with confusion and worry.

"What happened?" i asked and he gasped once again

"Why is the water so....wet?" he asked

I was baffled, totally speechless, we swam atleast 17 ft up just to discuss that why is the water wet?

Oh my god. 

I facepalmed myself and looked at him in disbelief

"Then what do you suppose it to be?" i asked. I know he's just joking and everything but not the time taehyung! I want to watch the famous coral reefs!