"We have to go somewhere with a lot of space," said Bang Chan.

"Let's go," I said.

~

The boys already left to the stadium. Now its my turn. I had a back pack with the clothes that I will change into. We were in the van.

"Woah, I feel like a spy," said Sung-wo.

"You're weird," I said.

He slightly pushed me and I started laughing. We got to the stadium and we had to get in Through the back.

We had to be sneeked into a room. It was an extra dressing room. They brought in a makeup artist so she can start doing my make up.

The guys were already doing their performance so I just had to get ready on time. Once she was done I went into the closet to change into the extra clothes. I went with their attire, white top and black bottoms.
Your outfit

Someone came in and hooked on a mic pack

Someone came in and hooked on a mic pack. We went out to the waiting room. They were now performing their new song, which I was able to see in the tv at the room. In Felix's part he lifted his shirt.

"Oh my god," I said.

"Wow you found yourself a fit one," said Sung-wo.

"Oh my god," I said while covering my face.

I had to get up and be near the stage wing. I made sure to hide behind some curtains.

The part was coming up and I went to the stage. I heard fans yell out louder. The guys made a passage way and Felix couldn't see me since I was behind him.

"meori apeuda," we both said together as I walked up to him.

He looked at me and I gave him a smirk. We started dancing the rest of the song. I got all of the steps right which made me happy.

At the end they all fell on their knees. I stayed standing up and we all then looked up. All the fans yelled and cheered. I bowed slightly to the fans.

I felt myself being picked up rather quickly. I looked down to see Felix. He was giving me a tight hug. He put me down and gave me a proper hug.

I heard all the fans awe. He let go of me and we turned to look at the other members.

"Suprise," they all said.

They started running all around the stage. I felt myself being lifted. I looked down and saw Bang Chan. He was carrying me on his shoulder.

"Hello Los Angeles," I said waving.

They all started yelling as well. All the boys gathered around Bang Chan and I. They started Jumping and so did Bang Chan.

"Nooo, nooo, noooo, I swear if you drop me, I'll hurt you," I said.

"Chris if you drop her," said Felix.

Bang Chan put me down. They were all still huddled. I went down in all fours and crawled between their legs. I got out of the mob and pretended to reach for the side stage. I heard the fans laugh.

"Where's Y/n," asked I.N.

I was now sitting on the floor looking at them. They all looked over at me. I made a weird face and put the peace sign up. We then all started laughing.

"Awe Rosie I missed you," said Felix walking over to me.

I got up and smiled. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. All the fans awed. I looked over to the others, they were sitting on the floor.

"Ayee it worked," I said running to them.

I jumped on top of them. I was on some while the others tried covering themselves so I don't hurt them.

"meori apeuda," I said in a high pitched voice.

This caused everyone to laugh again..

"Y/nnnn, why are you leaving my arms," whined Felix.

This made everyone awe and it made me blush. The boys helped me back up.

"Jagiii," said Felix.

"Stop it," I said blushing.

Everyome awed for us. I playfully punched him. He caught my wrists and pulled me towards him. He gave me a kiss on the head.

"You guys need to continue your show," I said.

"You promise to wait for us," He said.

"I'll be right there when your done," I said pointing to the wings of the stage.

"Fine then," he said.

"Enjoy your show LA," I said.

They all cheered. I turned off my mic pack and walked off the stage.