Weekly Idol

Your p.o.v.
I was woke up by rapid movements, I was being nudged over and over again. I quickly sat up as I thought it was a earth quake. Luckily it wasn't it was just Yoongi shaking me.

"Ne Appa," I said.

"Its 7:30 and your going to be late for the program," he said.

My eyes widened once he said that. I quickly got up and ran to the restroom. I undressed myself and quickly went in the shower. I took a 5 minute shower and got out to quickly change.

I grabbed the clothes Felix bought me yesterday and put them on. I ran downstairs and was about to leave the house when I forgot something. I ran up to Yoongi and have him a kiss on the cheek.

"Here I made you coffee, and it's barely 7:20 so chill," he said.

"But you said it was 7:30 earlier," I said.

"I was just messing with you, it's to get you up early," he said.

"Haha very funny, but I'll leave now it is kind of far, and we still got some preparing to do," I said.

"Alright drive safe," he said.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye," he said.

I left the house and got in the car that the boys got me. I have an Audi R8 matte black.

On my way over there, I grabbed some donuts for the guys and I. I got there in around 20 minutes and went inside.

"Annyeong," I said to Heechul and Deffcon.

"Annyeong, what is this," said Deffcon.

"I brought donuts for the staff and us," I said.

Everyone got a donut and said thank you too me. There were only three donuts left.

"Okay let's get started," said Deffcon.

"So we are going to do a random dance challenge of their songs," I said.

"We are also doing the charm test," said Heechul.

"What's that," I said.

"Well we would hook you up to a monitor to check your heart rate and see how fast they can make your heart beat," he said.

"Oh I've seen that happen to you," I said.

"Yep," he said.

"Well if we are going to add that, then we might as well give them a competition," I said.

"What is it," said Deffcon.

"Well we have three donuts and we will give them three different things," I started.

"Who ever I think did better gets a donut," I said.

"Well first is whoever can make your heart rate pick up gets one donut," said Deffcon.

"That's one," I said.

"Also whoever I think had a better pick up line," I said.

"What," they both said.

"Well they will try there best to do their pick up lines," I said.

"Alright that's another one," said Heechul.

"And the last one," said Deffcon.

"The best K-pop girl dancer," I said.

"Yes, they are going to dance to girl K-pop songs," said Deffcon.

"Yep," I said.

"That's most of our segment what else should we do," I said.

"More K-pop dancing but other groups, not just theirs and girl groups," I said.