I missed you

Since the issue with the death threat, I haven't talked to Felix, cause I eventually got super busy. I finally finished my tour though. Now we could go home but I had one more stop.

"So we're going back to Los Angeles," said Sung-wo.

"Yup," I said.

"Because you want to see your boyfriend perform his new song that came out two weeks ago," he continued.

"Yea pretty much," I said.

"I'm down," he said

I started laughing.

"Good cause our flight leaves in an hour," I said.

~

I was on the plane to Los Angeles from Belgium. I looked over to Sung-wo and smiled at him. He gave me a thumbs up.

"Can't believe we are doing this," he said.

"Yea, and his members and I had planned this for a while, we've been texting since last week," I said.

"But you didn't have time to text your boyfriend, you rat," he said.

"Hey hey hey, since when did you take sides," I said.

He rose his hands up in defense. I flipped him off and he returned it to me.

"I'm going to tell Jin you're flipping me off," he said.

"He wouldn't care if I had a reasonable reason," I said.

"But you don't," he said.

"Yea that's true," I said.

We both started laughing. We calmed down after a few seconds. I took my laptop out and so did Sung-wo.

"I'm going to watch your boyfriend's song," he said.

I smiled and shook my head. I opened a file and continued on doing Some work.

~

We landed in Los Angeles. I saw a guy holding a sign with my and Sung-wo's name. I then heard yelling.

"Is That RedRose," yelled a girl.

The guy that had my name written on the paper went towards us. It wasn't just only him, there were two more with him.

"We are bodyguards sent by JYP," said one.

I nodded my head. They took my suitcase along with Sung-wo's. We started walking off, out of the airport with some people following us.

I pulled my mask up and put my hoodie over my head. I looked at Sung-wo and he just faced forward. I grabbed his mask and pulled it over his nose.

"I want your identity to be safe," I said.

"And I want to be famous," he said.

I laughed and shook my head. I hit him slightly behind the head.

We finally got out the airport into a van. We had to wait a bit as they put our suitcases at the back. After a bit the car started going. My phone rang and I answered it.