"Yoboseyo," I said.

"Where are you right now," said the voice on the other side.

"Im great thanks for asking Min-ho," I said.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said.

I heard him laughing on the other line.

"I've landed already we're going to the hotel," I said.

"Oh okay then, we are walking around the streets, we'll keep this child busy," he said.

"Thanks Minnie," I said.

"Your welcome," he said.

We both hung up the phone. I looked at Sung-wo and sighed. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I have a girlfriend," he said.

"We both know you ain't got a chance," I said.

He gasped as I laughed. He pushed my head off of him. I shook my head.

The van finally stopped and the doors opened. We all got out of the car. There was a lot of people walking around. I put my head down as I walked to the hotel.

Once we entered I was met with JYP. I looked up at him. I put my mask down so it doesn't cover my face.

"If it isn't JYP himself," I said.

He opened his arms. I went towards him and gave him a hug. He then shook Sung-wo's hand and greeted him.

"I already talked to Si-hyuk," he said.

I nodded my head and smiled. He then started directing us to the elevator. We went to a floor and he took me to this room. He opened the door with a key card and gave me the card right after.

"This will be your guys room, don't worry it's a two bed room," he said.

I nodded my head. It thanked him and went inside. Sung-wo and I then got comfortable.

~

It was later at the night. Everyone was here, well minus Felix.

"So you've Seen our new song," said Woojin.

"Yea," I said.

"Oh so how do we do it," asked I.N.

"What if we have her sing with Felix," said Changbin.

"Oh what if I sing the last part with Felix, the 'meori apeuda', and like dance the rest with you guys," I said.

"We can do that, and like we make a passage way for her so she can walk towards Felix in the front," said Bang Chan.

"There's one issue," I said.

They all looked at me.

"I don't know the choreograph for the ending," I said.

They all started laughing.