Peter P ~ Tuesdays

(This is for Red!!!)

You and Peter were walking in the park on a Tuesday night, asking each other random questions, when he stopped you on a beautiful, cliche bridge.

"What would your name be if you got to choose?" he asked, holding your hands as you fell into a deep thought.

"I'm not sure. I love (y/n), and I'd never change it," you said.

"Well, I don't like your name," he blurts out.

"Excuse me?" you ask, offended.

"I love your first name, but your last name just doesn't fit you. (y/n) (l/n) just doesn't have the right ring," he says, dropping on one knee, "I think (y/n) Parker sounds better."

You looked in his hand to see a gorgeous diamond ring resting in a blue, velvet box.

You frantically nod your head, as he slips the jewel on your finger, wrapping you in an affectionate kiss under the star light.

--------------------------

It was your big day. You turned around and looked in the tall mirror, tears brimming the edges of your eyes as you saw you in a flowing gown, hair done up in a lightly curled bun dressed in a beaded head piece, as a delicate veil ran down your back. You look over your shoulder to see your mom, hands clasped over her mouth, a tear trickling down her cheek.

 You look over your shoulder to see your mom, hands clasped over her mouth, a tear trickling down her cheek

"My baby grew up so fast!" she sniffles.

"Oh, your going to make me cry, too! And I just got my make-up done!" you say, stepping off the podium to give her a hug.

After a long, and heart-filled hug, she leads you to the entrance of the church, where your dad awaits to take you to the alter.

You and him walked slowly up the aisle, as cameras flashed, and people watched. As you got closer to the alter, he leaned down, whispering, "You look beautiful, dear."

You walked up to the alter, standing in front of you husband-to-be, as the maid of honor, your sister, straightened out your veil and dress. That's when you fell. Fell into the brown, bright orbs of the man you loved, Peter. As you stared into his eyes, everything seemed to slow.

After exchanging vows and rings, you finally heard the life changing words; "you may now kiss the bride."

-------------------------

You walked into the banquet hall with Peter, looking at the pristine white decorations. White drapes hung from the ceiling alongside fairy lights while the larger lights were dimmed to set the mood. Tables were dressed in white cloth with a bouquet of roses accompanied by babies breath sat in a glass in the center of the table, little candies littering the area around it for the kids. The chairs were all matched with a white, mesh bow.

Across from the dance floor and tables, a buffet was laid out with your favorite meal. At the very end, the cake sat on a slow, spinning stand that revealed both sides of the cake. One side was the cliche white cake with light pink flowers scattering it, while the other side resembled the avengers.

(my future husband better get me this, except four layered with an arc reactor)

-----------------------------------

After greeting everyone, it was time for the first dance.

Peter held out his hand as you took it, eager to dance with him as the song (above) started.

He pulled you in close, setting his hand gently on your waist, while the other grasped your hand. A smile pulled at the corner of your lips as you placed your hand on his shoulder, resting your head on the other. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear as you glided across the dance floor, spinning occasionally.

When the song ended, he swooped you in a kiss, sealing a promise to be with you forever.