Peter P ~ Chaotic Family

You lay there on the hospital bed, gripping Peter's hand as you listen to a baby's wails.

"It's a girl!" you hear the doctor call as he brings your newly-born baby to you, placing her on your chest. Tears of joy stream down your face as Peter crouches by your side, giving you a light kiss on your temple as you tiny, fragile daughter clings to your chest.

It was one of the most joyous moments in your life until you felt another pain in your lower stomach, snapping you out of the moment and reminding you that you were having twins.

A nurse rushes over and takes the baby off your chest as you scream in pain, causing the baby to wail once again. It isn't long until you hear another wail joining its sibling.

"It's another girl!" the doctor exclaims, cleaning your other daughter.

"You did it," Peter whispers, coming down for a quick, and gentle kiss, as he lightly taps a cold and wet cloth on your face, drying the beads of sweat that lined your forehead.

It's been an hour since the arrival of your daughters, and you lay there with them cuddled to your chest, Peter sitting in the chair next to you with his head in your lap.

Suddenly, a seventeen-year-old brunette barges into the room with a bundle of light yellow balloons, and a large present.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, (y/n)! I should've knocked! I was so excited to see you! I'm sorry! I just wanted..." She rambled.

"Morgan, it's fine. I'm just glad you're here," you said, showing a smile, "Now could you please be a little quieter?"

"Sorry," she says asPeter gets up to greet his little sister.

"Hey, angel," he says, wrapping her in a hug, "Where's Pepper and May?"

"Oh yeah, about that..." she giggled nervously.

You hear a knock at the door. As soon as Peter opened it, a worried May and a furious Pepper barge in.

"Oh my gosh! We were so worried!" whispered May, as she brought Morgan into a hug.

"What happened?" you asked, curious.

"She took the dang suit!" Pepper said, trying not to yell.

"I had to get here as quick as possible," Morgan said.

Pepper sighed. " I'll deal with you at home. Let's just have a peaceful moment together."

"Anyways, meet your new granddaughters and nieces," Peter said, trying to lighten the mood.

"You making us feel old," May laughed, as Pepper smiled with her.

"What's their names?" Morgan asked, coming closer.

You smiled, tears brimming your as you motioned towards each twin as you said their names; "Natalie Tasha, and Tonya Star Parker."

"That's amazing," Pepper said, smiling.

After visiting with more friends, it was just you and Peter, as the babies were sleeping. He sat by you in the hospital bed, one arm wrapped around you, while his other hand was intertwined with yours. Tears brimmed your eyes, as you thought about your cousin and father-in-law that your daughters were named after.

"You know," Peter said, breaking the silence, "Tony would be pretty annoyed finding out that his granddaughter was named after him. He'd probably say something like, 'There's only one Tony Stark' or something snarky like that."

You snicker, thinking about how Tony would react, leading you to think how happy your assasian cousin, Natasha would be.

"They know," Peter says, rubbing his thumb over your hand.

You look up at him, and he catches you in a passionate kiss.

"Tomorrow, we can go home, as a family," he says as you rest your head on his chest, "Goodnight, princess."