The bump

"HYUK!! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!! YOU'RE GOING TO LATE TO SCHOOL!!"

Well,ain't she ray of sunshine, Hyuk thought. "I don't wanna." And then he felt it. The coldness rush to him like a freight train. That she-devil, he calls mom, ripped the blankets from him which caused him to fall off the bed onto the even colder floor.

"Son, I'll give you ten seconds to get off that floor and into the bathroom," she said. Before she could hit one, he was already in the bathroom. He knows she means business.
* * *
After the stare down breakfast with his mom over who would take the last strawberry bagel, he finally arrived at school. He wanted to leave just by walking through the front gates. he heard whispers, not just any whispers, whispers toward him.

"Hey look, it's the scholarship student.Look at what he is wearing. He's a disgrace to our school." "What a freak.!" " Hey! The nerd herd is over there."

I was already humiliated on my first day of school, he thought. He hurried his pace, head down, and not listening. He didn't see a handsome man in front of him until it was to late. Hyuk ran in to that man hard, which had them both on the ground. Hyuk face was in the man's chest. The mans arms were wrapped around Hyuk in a protective and possessive way. Hyuk got up real quick, a faint blush tinted his cheeks." I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going." His head hung low.

The handsome man remained on the ground shocked. Questions kept on running through his head. Who is this boy? Does he not know who I am? And the most important question. Why is my heart racing?

"It's okay. Who..." Before say any thing more Hyuk ran from the seen. Hoping to never talk to him again because Hyuk knew he was trouble. He ran an ran until he was totally lost. But his knight in shinning came.

"Hello? Are you lost?" Hyuk turned around to the high pitched voice to be greeted with a sharp nose. The guy was really close to him. "Well, are you? I can help you. My name is Jaehwan but people call me Ken. What's yours?"

"Sanghyuk, but call me Hyuk. I would like it if you can show me where the office is. I'm new. Please treat me well, Sunbae." Hyuk was definitely nervous with people he did not know.

" Hyuk, sorry to break this to you, but your on the wrong side of this building. The off ice is on the other side of the building, but I walk you there...so come-on let's get going before we both get in trouble the first day, huh?"

The walk through the halls with Ken where fun. We played 21 questions to occupy ourselves on the walk. Hyuk learned things about Ken that I didn't want to know. He knows now to stay away from a guy named Leo because Ken had a huge crush on him. Leo is part of the bad boy group. He is known for his temper. When Ken said that, Hyuk feared for his friend's life.

They walked and walked till we were in the right area. All the sudden, Ken was face first into the marble floor. Hyuk looked around to see what caused this. A lean tall figure stood in the shadows. He moved forward when started to get up. The man looked strong,red tint hair that covered part of his eye, and he wore all black. The thing that bothered Hyuk the most was the evil smirk he had on his face.

"Ken, are you okay? Can you walk?" Hyuk helped Ken up. Ken had a deep blush on his cheeks. The man just chuckled and walked away.

A low whisper could be heard that took Hyuk by surprise "That was Leo." Ken fell in love with his bully.

A/N
I'm sorry if it is short but it's one of my first stories.
Leo-error
Ken-idk yet
Hongbin-eternity
Hyuk-G.R.8.U
Ravi-eternity
N-G.R.8.U
This is what they'll look like. I did it by era.