finale part one

~ 5 years later ~
Hyuk was in his room with Ken and N. Hyuk was in a white suit. N was in a red suit that was blinged out a little bit. Ken was wearing a black and red suit. They were all nervous, but Hyuk was shaking in his place.

"Hyuk-ah" N cooked. "Are you okay? I know its a big day for you l, but it looks like your going to runaway before it starts."

" Yea, I agree with you on that. Hyuk, you know that when you start crying, I'll start crying. I don't want to look like a mess in front of Leo. I mean he is always busy all the time. And I'm sad that I don't get laid as much as you two. Me and Leo grew out of the honeymoon stage when he first left," Ken said teary eyed.

"Well, when Ravi and I got married in-"

"YOU TWO ARE MARRIED?!"

"YES! Now shut up so I finish what I was saying. So when Ravi and I first got married in junior high because of arranged marriage, we didn't like each other. Ravi hated gays and I was gay. He was myn own bully. I would go to school and get bullied by him and his friends. I was shunned. I would go home and not talk at all. Sometimes he would push me or hurt me but not like in school. But that all changed when we hit freshman year. A boy by the name of Yook Sungjae started to take interest in me."

"He flirted with me, so I flirted back. And let me tell you, Ravi didn't like one bit of it. He threatened me to not see Sungjae anymore, so I went behind his back and started dating Sungjae. I was really happy. I mean why couldn't I date and he could. He had seven girlfriends since we got married. That's when things started to change. He raped me and I enjoyed it. I felt ashamed of myself. Deep down in my heart I love this bastard. I broke up with Sungjae. He moved on to a guy named Peniel. (Penjae) Anyways we became bully and victim couple." Said N.

" You two are so lucky. I'm not engaged yet. Mafia business is more important than me." Ken complained.

"Um Ken...You are married. Those earings were an engagement and Leo and you had sex in the mafia kings bed. Leo told me. In mafia terms, you are married. " N said surprised.

"WHAT?! Jung Taekwoon. YOU ARE SO DEAD. I was horny because he never is there so I pushed him on the bed. I want a proper wedding."Ken said with anger laced in his voice.

There was a slight knock on the door. Door opened a bit.A voice weren't heard.

" Mr. Han. The weddings a bout to begin. You don't want to miss it. Your groom is ready to change your name." The voice said. The door closed.

"Guys I think I'm ready to do this." Hyuk stood up and banged the door open and walked out with confidence. N and Ken walked behind him with "what the fuck" looks on their faces