Epilogue

The rays coming through the window hit him in the eyes, causing his face to scrunch up in displeasure. He turned over on his side, flinging one arm out, then stilling when it hit something large. He opened his eyes and instantly smiled in wonder and giddy joy.

Tae lay there on his side facing Arthit, face relaxed in slumber, his breathing easy and deep.

Arthit hesitantly raised his hand to Tae's face, softly caressing the younger man's cheek with his fingertips. He bit back a laugh when Tae grumbled in his sleep, one hand coming up to rub at his face, apparently not pleased with being touched in his sleep. Arthit sighed and looked over at the  clock, glad that they still had a couple hours to just lie in bed.

XXX

Next thing Arthit knew, the bed was being bounced, and an excited voice was saying, "P'Arthit! It's time for you to get up for work! I bought us breakfast, so come eat with me."

Arthit cracked one eye open. "What time is it."

Tae turned his head to look at the clock. Arthit used that to his advantage, grabbing Tae's arm and pulling him on the bed, drawing a surprised squawk from the boy. Arthit rolled on top of him, pinning him to the bed with a smug smile.

"It's nice being able to manhandle you for once."

Tae grimaced. "I regret ever teasing you in the past, P. Now," he lightly pushed on the other guy's chest, "Can you get off me? I have to leave soon for class."

Arthit just smirked and let his body rest on Tae, making the younger guy's eyes widen in shock and suspicion. "Do you really? Can't you spare your boyfriend just five more minutes?" He was delighted when Tae's face flushed a delectable strawberry pink. "Oh, did that embarrass you? Boyfriend?"

Tae squirmed a few times before giving up. Arthit had him pinned good. "I-I never did this to you, P'Arthit! Why are you t-teasing me like this??"

"I know you too well, Kongpob," Arthit drew the name out slowly, his eyes glinting when Tae shivered under him at the sound. "You thought about it, didn't you. Confess."

Tae stubbornly turned his head to the side, breaking eye contact. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He squeaked when Arthit ducked his head down, latching onto Tae's neck.

"P-P!" he cried, moaning at the feeling. "Y-You'll give me a hickey! People are gonna see it!"

"Good. Then other people will know you belong to me."

"P!"

XXX

"You didn't have to suck so hard."

"I'm sorry. Want me to kiss it better?"

Tae gave Arthit a sharp look in the mirror, covering his neck with both hands. "No way!"

Arthit laughed, grinning at his boyfriend. "I kinda like how the tables have turned now. No wonder you teased and flirted with me shamelessly. It's fun, seeing your reactions."

Tae grimaced.

"Didn't you say you had to leave for class?" Arthit mentioned, lifting his pink milk to gesture at the clock.

When Tae saw the time, he gaped. "P! You distracted me, and now I'm gonna be late!" He raced to grab his backpack and shoved his shoes on.

Arthit came up behind Tae at the door, embracing him from behind. "Tae..."

Tae stilled, looking over his shoulder. "Something wrong, P'Arthit?"

"Nothing, just," Arthit tenderly kissed the side of Tae's neck, right on the hickey. "Come back, okay?"

Tae turned in Arthit's arms, smiling sweetly up at his boyfriend. "P'Arthit, I will come back after classes and the gathering." He stood on tiptoe to press a light kiss to Arthit's cheek, then drew back, love in his gaze. "I'm not going to leave you. You're never going to have to suffer by yourself again. I promise."

It's...it's done...

I finished the story....

And now I feel kinda sad. But, I am thinking about a part two...

Thank you for reading my story. This was actually written on a whim, and it turned into something I loved working on. No idea how I managed to finish...my hands really must be possessed, lmao~

I'll see you guys in my other stories!

Allonsy~

Eli