🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄼🄴🄴🅃🄸🄽🄶

It was Mid-October on a Wednesday morning. After getting to school, him surprisingly not late, Shuichi sat down in his chair, putting his bag on the hook on the desk. The tall boy was thinking of the Danganronpa episode he watched the other day, when the teacher came in and someone shorter came behind him. Shuichi was interested in this short boy for some reason.

When the teacher got to his desk, the shorter boy was standing next to the teacher. "Excuse me, class. We have a new student here today. His name is Ouma Kokichi. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher looked at Kokichi.

Kokichi nods softly, "L-Like he s-said, my-my name is O-Ouma Kokichi..U-Um..N-Nice to meet you all."

Our teacher nods, he then says, "It looks like you sit next to Saihara..Saihara, please raise your hand."

Shuichi raises his hand and Kokichi quickly goes over and sits in the empty seat next to the taller boy. "Hi, I'm Saihara Shuichi..Nice to meet you."

"L-Likewise.." Kokichi puts his bag on the hook and looks at Shuichi's, noticing a Monokuma keychain, and Kokichi's eyes become slightly bigger in excitement and looks at Shuichi. "

"Y-You like Dang-Danganronpa too?" Kokichi would whisper excitedly to Shuichi. Shuichi looks at Kokichi and nods excitedly.

"Does that mean you too?" Shuichi says back, in a whisper.

Kokichi nods back. The teacher sighs and looks at them, "Ouma, Saihara, please be quiet."

Kokichi jumps, surprised and nods at the teacher, "y-yes sir.."

Shuichi softly sighed, "Yes sir." He looked at Kokichi in the corner of his eye and softly smiled.

Something that they both didn't realize was that slight tint of color in their vision now. Shuichi puts his arms on the desk and lays his head on them, and slowly dozed off. Kokichi looks at the other and blinked 5 extra times in confusion, but looks back at the teacher and paid slight attention to the lesson.

--

After a few classes of Shuichi being asleep, the lunch bell rang, when Shuichi woke up, he looked around for Kokichi to no avail. Shuichi stands up and stretches before going to look for the other boy. After a bit of searching he spots the other, but doesn't go up to him and watches him from a distance. Shuichi doesn't have any friends, and hasn't ever had any friends. Kokichi is ordering his lunch, and goes to sit down in an area that doesn't have people around and starts eating. Shuichi is watching. Watching Kokichi. Watching the short boy. Shuichi is smiling to himself, while he thinks, "We are friends now..Me and Ouma are friends!! Friends!" he's being happy. He doesn't know how to be friends though so he'll just watch him.

Word count: 475