I have a theory...

I got this based off of the NCT thing where Renjun wasn't allowed to talk about Win Win and another time where they said "let the Korean member sit in the middle". Its triggering but we need to pass it on and shit.

So...
My thing is
SM DOESNT LIKE CHINESE PEOPLE
So here is why I wrote it on my EXO book.
The reason why Lay isn't with EXO is because SM don't like Chinese ppl.
So they are experimenting with EXO and Lay. They want to see if EXO will be good as a Korean group alone like without a Chinese member. Now when The War came out they realized that " oh shit they still making me dollars" so they waited a whole fucking year for Lay to leave and he didn't so what they did was add him into the DMUMT comeback to say "okay he still here" but he didn't get lots of lines like he normally would. Like in OOH LA LA LA. He just sang the chorus.

But anyways now they are still waiting for Lay to pull a Kris, Tao and Luhan and leave.

Its just a theory that I had been thinking of for the longest while. Actually since Ko Ko Bop era and I have finally come to a conclusion to it.

Whatever I say probably isn't true but its what I think is happening.

I have a lot of updates for you guys but I want to update my other books before this one because this one has a lot of chapters and I want the others to catch up. Anyways byeeeeeeee!!!