The Shy One

*back story*

As EXO was walking through the halls of their new college,a girl caught their eyes. She was short,nerdy and quiet.
They got so much information on her and they love her so much.
Her name is Y/N and she can
-dance
-draw
-sing
-play piano and guitar
-and can take really good pictures
She is smart and is first in her department.
She lives alone with a husky named special because she found him nearly dead on the street and rescued him. So he's special to her.
Her brother is (this is impossible but a girl can dream right?) Bruno Mars. He's the main reason why she can sing so well. He taught her and they sing so alike.
She works at a café and apparently EXO goes there now because its on campus. Minseok goes their a lot especially because he loves coffee.
Everyone wishes to have her body because even though she's a quiet,shy girl,her body is like a thicc hourglass. Normally popular or badass girls have that body. She's really healthy.
Sehun was late on liking her because he thought she was clumsy and stupid like other shy girls in movies.
Y/N has a soft voice and doesn't have any friends. Jongin and Kyungsoo said they wanted to be her first friends. But people who she's worked with talk to her sometimes.
Normally she's at the café working or she's in the library studying, reading or working on a project.
She's praised in the school for her skills,knowledge and health and is the face of the arts department.
Junmyeon loves her off because she has everything he wants in a girl really.
She's athletic when she's ready...yup....that's all I got....