Imma just go...

If Xiumin leaves I'm leaving too tbh. I love him so much and I really don't want him to leave. I really don't want him to go because military is such a big thing and it scares me. I really wish that little marshmallow doesn't have to go but he has to. Its a part if his career (I think) I hope that he'll do fine. I really wanted the last.concert to be all of them. All nine members. But thanks to SM (Shitty Management) they decided to just fuck up everything.

Also EXO should've gotten more time. We all waited so long for a comeback and when they came back they barely had enough promotion. I think Love Shot got only three stages. I think that they also should've went to BBMA's. Idky but I feel like if they went they could've seen Lay again. I really feel sad.

Now I never thought this day would come where I see seven EXO members. That kills me even more. I feel like I should be the one going to military and not Xiumin. I am willing to do anything for them. I won't kill myself obviously how else would I marry Kai? But like I really don't want him to go. Military is such a big thing and its for tough men. Not saying Xiumin ain't tough but I see him as a 30 year old baby who eats marshmallows and stuff his baozi cheeks with it. Xiumin's ideal type is a girl that loves to cuddle. Like doesn't that make you soft? I really am hurt by this.

I stayed up all night last night spacing out in my room thinking about it and I was so like....depressed. I felt so depressed and just couldn't sleep. Thankfully have Homecoming by Beyonce on Netflix. That cheered me up. I'm so going to miss him.
I was listening to him singing and I've never cried so hard since grade 6. Like I've never cried so hard. Last time I cried so hard was when Jonghyun died and I was so sad all day the next day even though it was my best friend's birthday. (Surprisingly in have friends)

Kim Minseok. I'm going to miss you. Your smile. Your voice. Your personality. Your everything. I'm gonna miss every perfection and flaw about you. I would like to shout out to the Xiumin stans who loved Xiumin no matter who bias wrecked y'all. No matter if he messed up something. Minseok is king. Can't deny it. I'm going to really miss him.

But as Kyungsoo said. Its not like he's going to another country. But still I wish him the best and I want him to take care of himself. 💘💖💞💓💫😣

김 민석, 살랑해 💞