Cultural Appreciation

I just wanna note this

Due to poor Bang Chan of Stray Kids I made this because it inspired me. I am rather thankful than offended that he put in cornrows-sorry-dutch braids. He is showing that he is in love with our culture. I'm pretty sure Korea is filled with Asians and not black people so why are they acting like he said nigga? I call it cultural appreciation and not cultural appropriation. I love it and respect his love for our culture.

EXO is just running around very confused as the camera crew followed them.
"Hyung where are you going?" Chen yelled at Kyungsoo
"I'm going over to the river to pee" he yells
"Okay be careful" Chen yells back

Kyungsoo ran to the river nearby to pee near a tree. He remembers that people drink that water and decided to not pee in the water.

When he zipped up he heard laughter of two people. The high pitched laughter went louder and he decided to look. He saw something that actually touched his heart.

 He saw something that actually touched his heart

A beautiful woman and maybe her daughter. The little girl and the lady walked away and gave a man the pan of water. The little girl followed the man and left the lady alone. She smiled softly and his heart beated at her smile. She saw him looking and he hid behind a tree immediately. His heart wouldn't stop beating.
What is happening right now? he thought.
"Hyung is that you?" Chanyeol whispered
"Yea its me what's wrong?" He whispered back
"Nothing are you coming?" He says finally coming from behind a few branches
"Oh uh gimme a few minutes"
"What you need to-"
"No I just need a moment" he says turning back around looking at the woman

"Hyung is that you?" Chanyeol whispered "Yea its me what's wrong?" He whispered back"Nothing are you coming?" He says finally coming from behind a few branches"Oh uh gimme a few minutes""What you need to-""No I just need a moment" he says turning ...

"What's-ohhhh you have a crush"
"N-no she's just really pretty"
"Hyung I'm not stupid"
"Are you?"
"Yah!"
"Hahahahhaa"
"Excuse me can you help me lift up my pan?" She cams up to Kyungsoo with her smile that made him blush.
"Y-yes" he stutters out in his English accent
"OK thank you" she says walking away.
Kyungsoo follows her and helps her carry the pan to the same man from before.
"Thank you! What is your name?" She asked him
"D.O"
"Di-oh? Okay well hello Di-oh"
"Hello. Umm can you help me and my uhhh friends? We are lost"
"Oh alright. Kunya I'm gone to help dis man. Tek care of Xaymayca for me please"
"Alright Ko Ko" he responded back to her.
"Your name is Ko Ko?" He asks her
"No my name is Y/N but they call me Ko Ko because of my skin. Its like cocoa" she smiled brightly at him making him fluster
"Ah I see"
"Well where are your friends?"
"Over there is one" Kyungsoo was cut off by the sound of the abeng.
(a horn used by the maroons when danger is occurring)
"Come we need to go we are under attack"
"What?" He yells and began running in panic
"Ko Ko dis weh!" Her brother yelled making her turn that direction
"Come on!" She yells and he ran fast behind her
"Stop!" A man yelled and they kept on running
Sooner or later he felt a sharp pain in his back. All he can remember is seeing a long arrow in his back.
"Di-oh!" Ko Ko ran towards his aid.

She grabbed him and helped him walk to her hut in the village. She saw other man that look like him and told them to come and help her as her back was giving up on her.
"Hyung!" Kai yelled.
They took him off her back and helped her walk.
"KO KO!" A man screamed and she was shot by another arrow. Kai took her up and ran with her on his back
"Is she okay?" Kyungsoo moaned out
"She's okay everything is gonna be okay" Suho said calming him down making him breathe easier

Sorry bout any grammatical errors and typos. Byeeeeeeee!!!